Reviews for Sick Day
Elias Cook chapter 1 . 10/7/2017
Loved the ending XD hahaha! Great job.
mckydstarlight chapter 1 . 1/18/2017
The only reason Sherlock went to the doctors is to get John's prescription pad. I love it!
englishtutor chapter 1 . 3/2/2016
This is wonderfully funny! "Disheveled giraffe"-that made me laugh out loud. And of course Sherlock's idea of triage would be to take whoever is the most bored first.
Ace-Sherlock-Holmes chapter 1 . 12/29/2015
Typical Sherlock. Always stealing things. Lovely story. Thank you for sharing!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/11/2015
I loved it. Your a great writer please continue with more works!
Icecat62 chapter 1 . 11/4/2015
I was smiling the entire time I read this. You have Sherlock's stropy self down pat. The best lines were when John was feeling sorry for Sherlock, then Sherlock would do something to make he take those sympathizing thoughts back. Kudos.
Nearing Midnight chapter 1 . 10/9/2015
Utterly hilarious. XD poor Watson never deserved this.
LoriEnn chapter 1 . 6/26/2015
Lol! was I the only one who noticed, tho, that "Shifa" in Arabic means "wellness"? how appropriate for a doctor! that's my name too, btw ;) That was...impossibly perfect, hilarious, and IC. No, siriusly XD that last sentence destroyed me, you're a genius~ TOTALLY DIDN'T EXPECT KT TO END THAT WAY! Sherlock being "pathetically sick" was enough to make me almost cry of laughter. EXCELLENT!
Violently Red chapter 1 . 1/3/2015
AAAAAAAAH! THIS WAS PERFECT!
shejams chapter 1 . 8/7/2014
Lol
I can actually picture them in this setting.
And these lines:

John waited impatiently at the desk, nervous of what Sherlock was doing or saying in his appointment. He felt like the parent of an unruly toddler, praying that he didn't run with scissors or throw his toys.

Love it! It describes John's influence on Sherlock perfectly. They're best mates, have a bromance bond and all, but more often than not, John comes across (at least to me) as a frustarting dad teaching his son manners, boundries and human decency.

I really love this story. Johns coworkers were adorable too. If I were them, I'd be curious about the (in)famous Sherlock Holmes as well.
And *giggles* Sherlock being Sherlock while sick AND can't talk is hilarious.
StealMyShow chapter 1 . 6/20/2014
This story is great! It's exactly the type of thing that I can imagine Sherlock doing if he ever got sick, and after hearing stories about him, I'd imagine that anyone would want to meet him.
Great job! :D
Emerynn chapter 1 . 5/7/2014
LOL, that ending XD
becgate chapter 1 . 4/21/2014
Love it !
dastardlyduck chapter 1 . 2/14/2014
Love the John/Sherlock exchange.
Sezony chapter 1 . 1/27/2014
I can definitely see John's coworkers being excited about meeting Sherlock. Great story! Think you'll include them in any more? Always fun to see Sherlock with fans ;)
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »