Reviews for A Friend From The Ashes
Charizgrovsion chapter 1 . 3/6
This is quite good
Dark Reika chapter 1 . 1/22
Aww your story helds so much emotion in it!
I hope you soon have time again to update it, it would be a shame should it get forgotten
Guest chapter 1 . 8/18/2014
Loved it, very cute
Luna Uchiha666 chapter 1 . 10/2/2013
Okay, I gotta say, I really do love this story so far and would like to read more of it soon. If you have any form of trouble, let me know and I'll help you out. Keep up the good work and I hope to read more soon!
M-Lo Sixteen chapter 1 . 8/27/2013
The kitties are gorgeous! Your writing is great too, and I like the idea. I hope you find a muse and continue this :)
Yorozuya chapter 1 . 8/22/2013
awwwwwwwwwwwwww, it's so CUTE.
yama-ki chapter 1 . 7/18/2013
hiya, I really like this story and I was wondering if the offer to be a muse was still open.
If it is I would like to try, mind you I've only been an author and have never really had a muse, but this looks like a good fic.
If it isn't I understand.
You can reach me at ""
many thanks
yama-ki
WolvesFire77 chapter 1 . 6/19/2013
Aww I just absolutely fell in love with this story. No kidding. I often times would come back just to reread your teasing prologue. I must say the mental image of the kittens you had painted in my mind is so cute my fangirl-ness inside leaked out in a high pitched squee. I guess what I'm tying to say is I desperately want to see this awesome story continued. So I'm not sure how well of a muse I'd be, but I'm always willing to help with ideas and writers block!
namae1809 chapter 1 . 5/21/2013
That was so sweet and little bitter. I would love for this to be continued
StarOfIron chapter 1 . 3/26/2013
Now that was a major awwwwww. I can't wait to see where this story goes. Update soon!
HanamiKaze chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
So cute. ()Please update soon.
Allseer chapter 1 . 3/5/2013
MEHHH! CONTINUE! NOW! Whatever i need to do to get you to continue this story ill do it! Just please continue. OMG CUTENESS!
VKMP chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
Wheeljack experiment goes wrong. They either learn to speak or become mechs. Or fluffy kitten at work goodness especially with prowl's logic. It doesnt really matter its cute i want to read more.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
this was awesome, i would love to continue
Autobot Firekat chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
please continue I would love to read more and i am willing to lend a hand