Reviews for Marriage Stories 1 – Argis the Bulwark
The EarthSong chapter 11 . 5/28
There will be a sequel, right? Or is there ready one and I just haven't checked your other stories? Ha.
Anon chapter 1 . 1/24
What a fantastic story! Anxiously awAiting part II :)
WaffleMan221 chapter 11 . 7/5/2014
omg so intense... I cried and was biting my nails and was angry at Ulfric (cos hes a prick and i always choose imperials) and just unf... I honestly hope Ulfric chokes on h next cock he sucks...
Thank you for reading.
Guest chapter 11 . 2/6/2014
You can't possibly leave it like that!
Guest chapter 11 . 12/7/2013
This is exactly what I expect when thinking about Argis. Kind and gentle, yet still a man who has needs... which is why I married him ;)
Guest chapter 11 . 9/23/2013
Pllleeeeaaassseeee make another story!
Anonomous chapter 11 . 7/10/2013
Ooooooo! Very good ending! I liked your story a lot. I hope you make more with different characters.
Murasakiiro no Ran chapter 11 . 5/24/2013
OH MY GOD! I really loved this story and I hope that by the title that you are planning on writing a sequel! I am totally going to read whatever you write because I love your style of writing!
Jarvis11 chapter 11 . 3/24/2013
"Argis the Bulwark would die, and the Dragonborn would be his."

This story was damn amazing. I hope there's plans for a sequel!
windyshoes chapter 11 . 1/29/2013
LOVED THIS STORY! Are you planning on a sequel? Would love to read one if you are!
KnowInsight chapter 10 . 1/6/2013
Forgot to favorite story )
KnowInsight chapter 11 . 1/6/2013
Yay, I gotta agree Argis is the hottest marriable man in Skyrim. Just wish I could marry Hadvar. OMG HOT!
Glawriel chapter 11 . 12/28/2012
This was great; I really enjoyed it! Your writing is excellent :)
lita2extreme chapter 11 . 12/14/2012
ohhh...please let this mean your doing a sequel? PLEASE!
Everlasting-Rose21 chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
Wow this has been such an interesting story to read! You write so well! I hope you write more skyrim based stories :D