Reviews for Calls Me Home
Becks Rylynn chapter 7 . 9/27/2013
Okay, so I've finally been able to read this chapter! Yay! I've been meaning to read it for days, but I've had a nasty head cold and my head hurt so much that I couldn't even see straight let alone read anything on the computer,

So... Don't hate me for this, but I have to admit this wasn't my favourite chapter. I'm sorry! I feel bad saying that. It kind of just seemed like the episode in written form with the addition of Ruby. There wasn't really anything happening with any original storyline. And, to be honest with you, Hook Man has never really been my favourite episode. I don't hate it as much as everyone else does, but it's just kind of dull, so I think that's probably where a lot of my feelings came from. Also, I couldn't help but notice that Ruby rolls her eyes a lot. Specifically, she rolls her 'bright blue eyes a lot.' There's nothing really wrong with that. I feel like I would roll my eyes a lot if I were around those boys too, but it is a bit redudant.

With that said, while I might not have enjoyed this chapter as much as some other chapters, I did like it. I really liked the scene at the end where the Hook Man appeared behind Ruby and Dean showed up just in time to save the day. I like how as soon as he yelled ''drop'' she dropped. I love how well they work together. There's a really nice level of instinctive intimacy between them and their partnership. I love how comfortable they are working together and being friends, and I can't wait for their relationship to develop into something more!

And also, yay! You're writing again! I've missed your D/R stories!

Becks Rylynn chapter 6 . 10/29/2012
Again: Sorry for the late review. I feel like I've been saying that a lot lately. :( Apologies!

Anyway, I enjoyed this chapter! I have to admit I WAS hoping for a bit more interaction and angst between Not!Dean and Ruby. But that's probably because I have a huge weakness for shapeshifter/impostor angst. I did really enjoy the conversation between Dean and Ruby at the beginning. As much as I would like to say that they should just get their heads out of their asses and have sex already because they're so in love, I do have to say that I enjoy the slow burn.

Can't wait for more D/R interaction!

Becks Rylynn chapter 5 . 6/21/2012
AH! I'm so sorry I haven't reviewed this chapter yet! I really liked it! I was not the biggest fan of the Bloody Mary episode (it freaked me out - I couldn't look in a mirror for a week!) but it's a lot less terrifying in print, so I really enjoyed it. I do have one question, though. I'm not sure exactly how to word this, but are you going to be encorporating more original things into this story? I've noticed that a lot of the dialogue is just taken right from the episodes. Especially with Ruby. She doesn't seem to get a lot of original lines. Don't get me wrong, I still really like the story. I was just wondering. Anyway, this was a really good chapter! I liked seeing the interaction between Ruby and Charlie. Although, I will say that I didn't see the awkwardness between Dean and Ruby that he mentioned until it was spelled out.

Also, I have to apologize for such a short review!

But anyway! I can't wait for more! I'm still super stoked to see Ruby in more episodes!

L chapter 5 . 6/16/2012
Omgosh! Loving. Please heat it up. -v-
Becks Rylynn chapter 4 . 6/4/2012
Yay! They kissed! That was definitely my favourite part! I think the only thing I'm a little iffy on is Dean and Sam's reaction to Ruby going to talk to Mrs. Phelps. It was a little on the... I think I was side eyeing the boys a bit at that moment. I don't think Dean would have reacted that way had Sam gone off to talk to someone on his own, nor would Sam have reacted that way if Dean had gone off on his own, so I think I'm just...not entirely sure why they reacted so strongly to her doing her job. It didn't throw me out of the story or anything, it was just a tad jarring. But overall, I really enjoyed this chapter! I've actually always been in the minority about Phantom Traveler (I find the episode quite boring) but you actually made me like it! The addition of Ruby was seamless during this episode and the kiss was fantastic. It was sweet, but it had some heat to it, and it's not likely to cause huge major problems between the two and their friendship. I'm also really loving the relationship between Bobby and Ruby, although I wish I had seen a little more of it during the Thanksgiving scene.

ArtemisLuna85 chapter 4 . 6/1/2012
Yay they kissed. I hope Dean doesn't screw it up when they go help Cassie. Ate you going to do that episode? Cause it would be alright with me if you didn't. Don't really like Cassie. Great story. Love blonde Ruby. Update soon.
Becks Rylynn chapter 3 . 5/22/2012
Another great chapter! I loved it. I've always loved that episode. I really enjoyed the little bit of insight into Ruby's past. I can't wait for more of that!

Becks Rylynn

(Yes, this was a criminally short review and I should be shot for it. I apologize.)
Becks Rylynn chapter 2 . 5/22/2012
So, I'm going to have to apologize in advance for the short reviews. I'm short on time right now, but I really wanted to review the last two chapters.

Okay, so I'm really interested in the obvious romantic tension between Dean and Ruby and I can't wait to see the evolution of their relationship. I'm really excited for that. And did I detect a little jealousy coming from Ruby when Dean was flirting with Hailey?

I also have to admit I'm pretty excited to see more of the relationship between Bobby and Ruby. At first I was a little unsure of Bobby being her dad, but now that they've had a little bit of communication, I'm really fascinated to see where you take this.

There is one thing I have to point out, however. In the beginning, during Sam's dream at the graveyard, he said: ''I should of protected you. I should of told you the truth.'' That's actually not correct. It would be ''should have'' or ''should've.''

Otherwise, it was really good! I'm loving it so far!

Becks Rylynn chapter 1 . 5/1/2012
Oooh, I love it! I can't wait to see what happens next. Making Ruby Bobby's daughter is an interesting twist. Honestly, I have to admit that I don't know how I feel about that just yet. But it certainly is intriguing and I'm really interested to see how you make it work, which I have faith that you will. Your theory is pretty good. I recently just read Bobby Singer's Guide to Hunting and I was very shocked by Dean's theory at the end of the book. I actually have to wonder if it was true. There was that one scene in Death's Door with Karen and Bobby, and we were lead to believe that it was the conversation where Bobby told her that he didn't want kids, but I've always sort of thought maybe there was a little more to it; that maybe she told him she was pregnant and then became possessed three days later. But anyway. None of that is the point and I'll be moving on now.

I really like the relationship between Dean and Ruby and I can't wait to see how it develops. Am I correct in assuming that they are not together yet? I'm so ridiculously excited for this story. You have no idea. (You know how much I love the friendship turns into romance thing. It's my biggest guilty pleasure that I feel no guilt for.) I'm excited for D/R and I can't wait to see how she fits into some of the other episodes (Faith, The Benders and Something Wicked are my personal season one faves.)

Deansblueeyedangel chapter 1 . 4/30/2012
Awesome! Liked it so far, have to say I haven't read one like this before. Really like the way that you put Ruby in the story and the boys life! Most definatly going to keep an eye on this one! Update Soon!