Reviews for The Runner
Melloyeller chapter 6 . 3/19/2013
Yep. Nothing pass Omaha.
Melloyeller chapter 5 . 3/19/2013
There's a great mom and pop pizza place in downtown davenport with their signature crust. We stopped there passing through. Really good. Just a little hole in the wall place. My kids loved it. Obama ate there during the presidential election.

Omaha is a great city. Friendliest people. There's really nothing north of there. I mean nothing, just corn fields.
hdink chapter 25 . 12/8/2012
Oh how I lved this story you did such a great job with all the prompts, they felt completely natural and not pushed. Thanks for sharing this story with us!
suzy 2010 chapter 25 . 12/6/2012
Thank you for sharing another one of your wonderful well written stories. So sad that Bella had to go home to say goodbye her dying mum. But Bella did have the most perfect travelling ending was just so perfect. Should we now be thanking your dear friend Risbee for encouraging you to write.
YouaremineMine chapter 25 . 11/27/2012
Really enjoyed this story. Thank you for writing it.
Guest chapter 25 . 11/24/2012
Love it
LoveRob chapter 25 . 10/10/2012
Awww this was sweet. Thanks for sharing.
Narcys-crazydaisy chapter 25 . 9/22/2012
AWE! I loved the story, it was so adorable. I wish there were outtakes or a sequal to these two. Thank you for sharing this AMAZING story, YOU ROCK! '-)Narcy
irelandk chapter 25 . 9/19/2012
IcyFirey07 chapter 25 . 9/1/2012
Great story! I went from being happy, to sad, getting angry, then sad again and then finally happy while reading it. I loved the ending as well.
Michelle M. Marie chapter 25 . 8/28/2012
Good god I loved this story. It was the perfect little mix of ... Everything.

Thank you so much for writing it and sharing it.

Oh, and : )
BELAVERA chapter 25 . 8/19/2012
This was a good story, I think you succeeded in changing Charlie! Do you like the Charlie who gave his blessing to Bella going to Italy without a proper chaparone? I like him, too!
BELAVERA chapter 11 . 8/19/2012
It has been quite a trip, hasn't? I was slightly surprised that Bella didn't jump ship when she found out that her dad approved of Edward.
marigold123 chapter 25 . 7/31/2012
Sweet ending! Thank you for writing.
marigold123 chapter 24 . 7/31/2012
Well telling Edward all this at school was weird...but at least she talked to him and told him she loved him. I am glad she's going into photography!
1,598 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »