Reviews for The Runner
Guest chapter 25 . 9/21/2013
I love love loved it!
Capricorn75 chapter 25 . 8/18/2013
Aw, really perfect ending! I love it! Thanks for writing and sharing with us :-)
Capricorn75 chapter 21 . 8/18/2013
Great. And now I'm crying, too.
Capricorn75 chapter 14 . 8/18/2013
Whew, this chapter makes me want to go camping, asap!
Capricorn75 chapter 3 . 8/18/2013
I'm not a fan of chain restaurants, but I tell you what- I can sure eat the hell outta some Cracker Barrel!
Capricorn75 chapter 1 . 8/18/2013
Continuing to make my way through your library :-)
Melloyeller chapter 6 . 3/19/2013
Yep. Nothing pass Omaha.
Melloyeller chapter 5 . 3/19/2013
There's a great mom and pop pizza place in downtown davenport with their signature crust. We stopped there passing through. Really good. Just a little hole in the wall place. My kids loved it. Obama ate there during the presidential election.

Omaha is a great city. Friendliest people. There's really nothing north of there. I mean nothing, just corn fields.
hdink chapter 25 . 12/8/2012
Oh how I lved this story you did such a great job with all the prompts, they felt completely natural and not pushed. Thanks for sharing this story with us!
suzy 2010 chapter 25 . 12/6/2012
Thank you for sharing another one of your wonderful well written stories. So sad that Bella had to go home to say goodbye her dying mum. But Bella did have the most perfect travelling ending was just so perfect. Should we now be thanking your dear friend Risbee for encouraging you to write.
YouaremineMine chapter 25 . 11/27/2012
Really enjoyed this story. Thank you for writing it.
Guest chapter 25 . 11/24/2012
Love it
Thanks
LoveRob chapter 25 . 10/10/2012
Awww this was sweet. Thanks for sharing.
Narcys-crazydaisy chapter 25 . 9/22/2012
AWE! I loved the story, it was so adorable. I wish there were outtakes or a sequal to these two. Thank you for sharing this AMAZING story, YOU ROCK! '-)Narcy
irelandk chapter 25 . 9/19/2012