Reviews for Can't Buy Happiness
nessa01 chapter 33 . 4/8
Omg poor Bella! ! ! First her parents then she finds out shes got cancer and shes pregnant! i am really happy that she made it through all of her treatments and it never came back!

Thank you for writing this amazing story for us to read! ! ! ! ! !
EdwardsGuardianAngel chapter 33 . 2/25
Le sigh! I really like your work.
EmmettRose chapter 33 . 2/16
Will this be completed? :)
just a fan chapter 29 . 12/11/2014
Bella got her name changed in time for the babies, but barely. I can't imagine 3 babies at 1 time-Wow, some would say at least you've got your family all at 1 time. I know we're near the end and this has been a good story that I've enjoyed. I'm not good at reviews ,specally one on every chp. I hope to see more stories written by you.
just a fan chapter 24 . 12/10/2014
Wow didn't see that coming (cancer). Talking about someone having to re -think their future?
just a fan chapter 13 . 12/10/2014
Sounds like trouble is just around the corner, James, Jessica and their other friend?

trouble, just around the corner, James, Jessica, Lauren? Bella's only friend in NY is Edward so she would want to make new friends. We all know that some friends are
not worth havingtime will tell.
just a fan chapter 1 . 12/9/2014
I read lots of fan fiction and I wouldn't have known this is your first. It has a sad beginning but true to life, sad things happen to all. Sometimes a blessing can come through in the saddest situations.I believe this is the case for Bella/Edward, it may take awhile for them to see, especially for Bella who is so overcome and num with her grief. Losing one parent is heartbreaking but both at the same, so devistating.
Guest chapter 33 . 10/7/2014
I hate that Lauren got away without being jailed.
jwevans chapter 26 . 9/16/2014
That was a beautiful proposal! Thanks for writing!
AliceJazzy chapter 11 . 9/2/2014
No Silly, he is not trying to kill you. make you swoon with heart melting, mind blowing outing Yes! Way to go Edward... Two souls trying to find their way to each other heart even without conscious effort!
AliceJazzy chapter 1 . 9/2/2014
For the First fanfiction you did a wonderful job. I was so intrigued by your other story "My Driver" that I couldn't stop myself from checking out your other stories.
Chomping at the FanFic Bit chapter 33 . 9/2/2013
Well yes they certainly seem to be having a HEA..the kids are healthy and Bella's still in remission and they are very happily married. it just seemed a bit farfetched that she would bounce back so well after contracting a rare form of bone cancer. The premise of the story was great but without being overtly critical or flaming in any manner the angsty drama seemed a bit much and over the top, only in regards to her health cause the money stealing totally happens to the best of people. I am certainly no writer and am in awe of any who have the imagination and creativity to share. Thank you for sharing this story and I must say I really love your second story. I can see how much you've grown honing in on your storyline. Cheers! ;))
Chomping at the FanFic Bit chapter 29 . 9/2/2013
I think the mild heart attack was just a bit over the top but Bella sure is strong and resilient. It's playing out like a soap opera with all her physical maladies on one hand but then she's fine on the other?
I'm kind of wondering if this is why there hasn't been a recent update. You are a good writer but sometimes the plot can get away and become a tad unrealistic even for the best writers. Look at Charlaine Harris...totally had to stop reading after she let me down on the Sookie/Eric HEA.
Chomping at the FanFic Bit chapter 27 . 9/2/2013
Can women even take cancer meds while pregnant? I'm glad they moved back to Seattle but I'm sad she didn't get to open her bookstore. I didn't realize Edward was just a resident I thought he was a bonifide staff doctor. He must be wealthy cause residents don't make squat till they get on staff. I know you mentioned this is HEA but it really seems bleak. But hey miracles happen everyday!
Chomping at the FanFic Bit chapter 26 . 9/2/2013