Reviews for There Can Be Only One Winner
Primrose chapter 17 . 12/15/2013
AMAZING! Please do more!
parkman977 chapter 18 . 7/13/2013
Soooooo... I just finished reading this story and I have to say... This is one of, if not THE best Hunger Games fanfictions I have ever read. And I've read a whole lot of them. I'm writing one myself, and as a writer I can appreciate the time and effort I'm sure you have spent on each and every chapter of this story. The plot, characters, and writing itself if phenomenal. I loved reading every second of it! I think you should write another one! Maybe the story of a tribute from 8? There don't seem to be very many about them. Oh, and by the way, I almost cried when Sarah died. I was so impressed by the emotions you were able to get across through your writing. Wonderful job indeed! You deserve waaaaay more reviews, follows, and favorites! Congratulations on a story well written!
Guest chapter 18 . 2/16/2013
Really enjoyed this(: loved the constant flashing to the Capital in between it showed how the hunger games were just entertainment for the capital and the reality for the tributes on their short amount of time left! Very well written(: keep it up(:
Clove'sAllies chapter 18 . 11/19/2012
Great story! just read the whole thing in under a day and was very impressed with what I read. Liked the characters a lot and the emotions Ruth wrote. Also was a HUGE fan that during interviews you had all the tributes on stage. I hate when people copy the movies and they go on stage one at a time. Also the next chapter of my Hunger Games story takes place in a Savannah! so you gave me some good ideas for it!
VeryBerry96 chapter 18 . 11/5/2012
This story was fantastic :-) you really got the character's emotions, especially in the epilogue
Guest chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
OMG. This story is amazing. How are there only 16 reviews. your the best for making this story :D
you should do more stories like this
CrepuscularSnidget chapter 16 . 10/24/2012
The crows-that is just too creepy. Great finale! I love endings where brains triumph over brawn!
smiginti chapter 1 . 10/24/2012
Omg this has been such a good series!It was so good!It had the perfect amount of violence and i really hope your write more HG fanfiction!Keep it up!
VeryBerry96 chapter 16 . 10/24/2012
Nice way to kill her off! Very creative :-) can't wait to read the rest!
Clover80 chapter 16 . 10/24/2012
Love it!
CrepuscularSnidget chapter 14 . 10/4/2012
I think this is your best chapter yet! We're really seeing Ruth grow in your story. Very good! :)
CrepuscularSnidget chapter 13 . 9/24/2012
It's very intense so far. My only advice is to not get too bogged down in description and explanation; some of your paragraphs are a bit repetitive. But it's a fantastic story, and I can't wait till the next installment.
KatnissEverdeenTheGirlOnFire12 chapter 12 . 9/17/2012
good job!
ClamKidToTheRescue chapter 12 . 9/13/2012
ahh, what did the gamemaker do? cant wait for the next chapter :)
CrepuscularSnidget chapter 12 . 9/10/2012
Love how you're really developing your characters! I can't wait to see what comes next.