Reviews for Ass
JW234 chapter 12 . 5/13/2012
Something tells me Edward is not going to be too happy about Esmes involvement!
Isabella Esme Cullen chapter 11 . 5/13/2012
man he is a ass

Scattycow chapter 10 . 5/13/2012
LOL! He gets worse and worse! Are you having fun seeing how much you can get us all to hate him just so the Twilight purists can still beg you for an E&B HEA. There is no redemption here. He knew he had a baby and didn't give a f***! What kind of Deadbeat Dad does that? Now, after a few pouty looks and five minutes of bitterness, she is no doubt going to forget the last four years and act like it never happened. I hope you prove me wrong.
Isabella Esme Cullen chapter 10 . 5/13/2012
Wow what a way to find out your a grandmother

Kgunter34 chapter 10 . 5/13/2012
Someone should have beat his ass. Great update.
dr.meow1234 chapter 9 . 5/8/2012
Oh no ... :/
kayjanna chapter 9 . 5/8/2012
Loving your story! I'm looking forward to it. I wonder what happened to the other twin? Thanks for sharing.
Coral-may chapter 9 . 5/6/2012
this is a really good story, keep it up!
Scattycow chapter 9 . 5/5/2012
I wanna hear from the 'Ass' so I can imagine kicking it to death! LLOL!

Sorry to hear you have been unwell.
ClancyJane chapter 9 . 5/5/2012
I am sorry to hear that you are unwell...but pleased that you are getting better : )

Those last few sentences just about bowled me over - I do believe I may hate 'him' even more !
Kgunter34 chapter 9 . 5/4/2012
You picked the perfect name for this. He is a big old ass. Love it, can't wait for the next update.
Isabella Esme Cullen chapter 9 . 5/4/2012
twins she lost one of them poor bella

SueVain chapter 9 . 5/4/2012
Wow I really like the premise of this story. From all the sweet words Edward said when they first made love I was really surprised at how much of an "Ass" he really was to Bella when she told him she was pregnant! hmmmm Edward is a dick! Cant wait to see where this goes. Im sad to think that maybe a twin didnt make it :(
Bunch2009 chapter 9 . 5/4/2012
Charlie is so good
ADADancer chapter 9 . 5/4/2012
Interesting story so far. I look forward to more.
305 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 15 16 17 18 19 20 .. Last Next »