Reviews for Ass
Kgunter34 chapter 10 . 5/13/2012
Someone should have beat his ass. Great update.
dr.meow1234 chapter 9 . 5/8/2012
Oh no ... :/
kayjanna chapter 9 . 5/8/2012
Loving your story! I'm looking forward to it. I wonder what happened to the other twin? Thanks for sharing.
Coral-may chapter 9 . 5/6/2012
this is a really good story, keep it up!
Scattycow chapter 9 . 5/5/2012
I wanna hear from the 'Ass' so I can imagine kicking it to death! LLOL!

Sorry to hear you have been unwell.
ClancyJane chapter 9 . 5/5/2012
I am sorry to hear that you are unwell...but pleased that you are getting better : )

Those last few sentences just about bowled me over - I do believe I may hate 'him' even more !
Kgunter34 chapter 9 . 5/4/2012
You picked the perfect name for this. He is a big old ass. Love it, can't wait for the next update.
Isabella Esme Cullen chapter 9 . 5/4/2012
twins she lost one of them poor bella

* •. . • *Awesome* •. . • *
SueVain chapter 9 . 5/4/2012
Wow I really like the premise of this story. From all the sweet words Edward said when they first made love I was really surprised at how much of an "Ass" he really was to Bella when she told him she was pregnant! hmmmm Edward is a dick! Cant wait to see where this goes. Im sad to think that maybe a twin didnt make it :(
Bunch2009 chapter 9 . 5/4/2012
Charlie is so good
ADADancer chapter 9 . 5/4/2012
Interesting story so far. I look forward to more.
pauleen chapter 9 . 5/4/2012
Umm... where the other twin? Dude she make it? Well I know now why you call this story Ass. Fanfic had the definition and Edwards picture popped up. What an ass. please comeback soon. :-)
mickeymackey chapter 9 . 5/4/2012
Love the story but you need someone to make corrections for you. The mistakes are so bad they almost make me want to stop reading but I won't as the plot is really good.
sherylb chapter 9 . 5/4/2012
Oh No! This means that Cady's twin died... :(
pauleen chapter 8 . 5/4/2012
No no. You can't. stop now. I love how the little girl talks. Coming back soon?
301 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 15 16 17 18 19 20 .. Last Next »