Reviews for Ass
pauleen chapter 40 . 4/30/2013
A brick should've been in that envelope. Please Comeback soon, so I can read some more of how Bella hands twatward his ass. LOL.
pauleen chapter 39 . 4/30/2013
That's what I'm talkin bout. His apartment sounds like the den of smutvile. Just nasty. :(
pauleen chapter 37 . 4/30/2013
He's still a cold heartless dick.
pauleen chapter 36 . 4/30/2013
Welcome back. :)
greyfunk chapter 40 . 4/30/2013
I don't understand why she is worried about E using anything against her. He didn't/doesn't want anything to do with her or the child. If she were smart she'd get him to sign his rights away, PRONTO!
hnwhitlock2000 chapter 39 . 4/30/2013
ROFLMAO!
lee21761 chapter 40 . 4/30/2013
fresh girl! Getting us all excited and then leaving us hanging AND laughing about it! Lol. Thanks!
jane210 chapter 40 . 4/30/2013
Welcome back! I'm glad all is well - keep up the great work.
lilmstran chapter 40 . 4/30/2013
Love it
Hope to reading more
tschweik chapter 38 . 4/30/2013
You couldn't have found a more fitting title for this story. I'm just curious is Edward is ever going to be able to climb out of this hole he's dug himself. If I were Bella, I might just see if Charlie would shoot him and bury him in the meadow about now.
DawnsWhimsy chapter 38 . 4/30/2013
Oh great Bella will go to his place just to find him fucking some piece of trash he brought home from the bar that will go over good NOT. At least it will give her leverage to use against him.
DawnsWhimsy chapter 37 . 4/30/2013
He just learned that he should have 2 kids and that maybe 1 is dead and his only thought is to go fuck some whore he picks up in the bar? What the fuck is wrong with his skanky ass? Good lord this guy does not deserve to live. He is a complete waste of life and truly just a nasty piece of shit.
sherylb chapter 39 . 4/30/2013
So, since Edward really is an ASS, I'm guessing there will no no HEA for Edward and Bella? He sure is a pig!
lilmstran chapter 39 . 4/30/2013
Loved it
Hope to reading more
lilmstran chapter 38 . 4/30/2013
Love it
Keep going
Hope to reading more soon
301 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »