Reviews for Ass
Breese chapter 36 . 4/30/2013
Ohhhh God, how cute Cady can be...

Time out to you miss UrNotFukinKstew, for making me wait forever for Cady.

What is Edward going to do? Please, update as soon as you can.

Love this fanfic, have a good week.
Kgunter34 chapter 37 . 4/30/2013
Nope, you don't have to try, I think everyone probably hates him pretty well by now. Great update.
lilmstran chapter 36 . 4/30/2013
Loved it
Keep going
Hope to reading more soon
Guest chapter 35 . 4/25/2013
YOU GO GIRL !
pudget12 chapter 35 . 4/27/2013
LMSAO! YOU GO AMBER!
As I have said many times in the past when reading stories on FF, I am just grateful you take the time to share your talents with those of us who have none.
Please don't fret over the rudeness of othes.
Looking forward to updates when YOUR life allows at YOUR time and at YOUR convenience.
Kelly
Leslie E chapter 35 . 4/24/2013
I can't believe people would actually bitch at you because you haven't updated! How rude! I can understand, having just had to replace my computer because my CPU died! Take your time and don't worry about those idiots-they don't matter. Keep up the good work!
Meagan chapter 35 . 4/22/2013
TELL THEM AMBER. BOOM. *applause*
sueIZide chapter 35 . 4/24/2013
You Go Girl!
JoJo757 chapter 35 . 4/24/2013
You shouldn't have to apologize. You write for free in your spare time. People should not pester any author! You do this because you enjoy it & I know I feel that whenever you update is when I get to read it. I think, "cool, an update on this story!" It's something to look forward to & I appreciate all of you that do this for people like me who love to read!
pauleen chapter 35 . 4/23/2013
LOL... Well said.
dgapuz chapter 35 . 4/22/2013
I am sorry that you have been unable to continue with the story. RL sucks sometimes. I look forward to a time that you will be able to continue writing.

Sincerely,
Doreen
maryannabella chapter 35 . 4/22/2013
Take your time and fuck the haters. Self rightous people who couldn't write a chapter if they tried. You take care of real life, and when you are good and ready I will be here being patient. I swear some people are idiots, you and I aren't :)
originalityissooverrated chapter 35 . 4/22/2013
Bravo!
People who threaten me or send me nasty reviews and PM's for not updating regularly make me not want to write at all.
While I do like it when authors update regularly, I also know that we are not professionals and that we have lives outside the fandom.
That being said, hurry your arse up and update! Please ;)
queen cullen0527 chapter 35 . 4/22/2013
I understand things happen. I would offer a suggestion. If you could when you post the chapter put a summary updating what has happened so far in the story. I am glad you took time to let us know what is going on.
lee21761 chapter 35 . 4/22/2013
People need to chill the fuck out! Jeez...so many writers are getting so frustrated with asshole readers that think that they can be rude and say whatever they want to the author about the story or bitch about updates. Too bad there isn't a way to block readers right?
Ignore them!