Reviews for Ass
DawnsWhimsy chapter 37 . 4/30/2013
He just learned that he should have 2 kids and that maybe 1 is dead and his only thought is to go fuck some whore he picks up in the bar? What the fuck is wrong with his skanky ass? Good lord this guy does not deserve to live. He is a complete waste of life and truly just a nasty piece of shit.
sherylb chapter 39 . 4/30/2013
So, since Edward really is an ASS, I'm guessing there will no no HEA for Edward and Bella? He sure is a pig!
lilmstran chapter 39 . 4/30/2013
Loved it
Hope to reading more
lilmstran chapter 38 . 4/30/2013
Love it
Hope to reading more soon
Breese chapter 36 . 4/30/2013
Ohhhh God, how cute Cady can be...

Time out to you miss UrNotFukinKstew, for making me wait forever for Cady.

What is Edward going to do? Please, update as soon as you can.

Love this fanfic, have a good week.
Kgunter34 chapter 37 . 4/30/2013
Nope, you don't have to try, I think everyone probably hates him pretty well by now. Great update.
lilmstran chapter 36 . 4/30/2013
Loved it
Hope to reading more soon
Guest chapter 35 . 4/25/2013
YOU GO GIRL !
pudget12 chapter 35 . 4/27/2013
LMSAO! YOU GO AMBER!
As I have said many times in the past when reading stories on FF, I am just grateful you take the time to share your talents with those of us who have none.
Please don't fret over the rudeness of othes.
Looking forward to updates when YOUR life allows at YOUR time and at YOUR convenience.
Kelly
Leslie E chapter 35 . 4/24/2013
I can't believe people would actually bitch at you because you haven't updated! How rude! I can understand, having just had to replace my computer because my CPU died! Take your time and don't worry about those idiots-they don't matter. Keep up the good work!
Meagan chapter 35 . 4/22/2013
TELL THEM AMBER. BOOM. *applause*
sueIZide chapter 35 . 4/24/2013
You Go Girl!
JoJo757 chapter 35 . 4/24/2013
You shouldn't have to apologize. You write for free in your spare time. People should not pester any author! You do this because you enjoy it & I know I feel that whenever you update is when I get to read it. I think, "cool, an update on this story!" It's something to look forward to & I appreciate all of you that do this for people like me who love to read!
pauleen chapter 35 . 4/23/2013
LOL... Well said.
dgapuz chapter 35 . 4/22/2013
I am sorry that you have been unable to continue with the story. RL sucks sometimes. I look forward to a time that you will be able to continue writing.

Sincerely,