Reviews for Ass
maryannabella chapter 35 . 4/22/2013
Take your time and fuck the haters. Self rightous people who couldn't write a chapter if they tried. You take care of real life, and when you are good and ready I will be here being patient. I swear some people are idiots, you and I aren't :)
PatchsFallenAngel chapter 35 . 4/22/2013
Bravo!
People who threaten me or send me nasty reviews and PM's for not updating regularly make me not want to write at all.
While I do like it when authors update regularly, I also know that we are not professionals and that we have lives outside the fandom.
That being said, hurry your arse up and update! Please ;)
queen cullen0527 chapter 35 . 4/22/2013
I understand things happen. I would offer a suggestion. If you could when you post the chapter put a summary updating what has happened so far in the story. I am glad you took time to let us know what is going on.
lee21761 chapter 35 . 4/22/2013
People need to chill the fuck out! Jeez...so many writers are getting so frustrated with asshole readers that think that they can be rude and say whatever they want to the author about the story or bitch about updates. Too bad there isn't a way to block readers right?
Ignore them!
DawnsWhimsy chapter 35 . 4/22/2013
You tell people! I love it and can't wait for an update :)
elizabeth bennette chapter 34 . 4/18/2013
Will you update soon?
Guest chapter 34 . 3/18/2013
If you don't update soon, 98% of us are going to be long gone, so what you have planned is going to be moot anyway!
Guest chapter 34 . 3/7/2013
How about an update? It's been very nearly two months now. You left it at an exiting part so please don't leave us hanging. Loyalty is a two way street!
lilmstran chapter 34 . 3/3/2013
loved it
Guest chapter 34 . 1/30/2013
Great story can not wait for more chapters.
Guest chapter 34 . 1/15/2013
There is no redemption from abandonment a child.
Guest chapter 34 . 1/14/2013
Seriously? Why does Edward care if there were two? He didn't care that there was one. Pfft.
robfans chapter 34 . 1/14/2013
its good Esmee standing up for Bella
sueIZide chapter 34 . 1/14/2013
Please tell me this isn't going to be one of those stories where E's side of the family try to tell B that E is good underneath all his asshole actions & words. That would piss me off. I hate when he's always given the benefit of doubt & B ends up being the bad guy for "keeping" his child away from him.
pudget12 chapter 34 . 1/14/2013
I for one don't expect a quick fix...I am looking forward to him having to WORK HIS ASS of to earn the least amount of forgiveness. Great chapter.
305 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »