Reviews for Ass
DawnsWhimsy chapter 35 . 4/22/2013
You tell people! I love it and can't wait for an update :)
elizabeth bennette chapter 34 . 4/18/2013
Will you update soon?
Guest chapter 34 . 3/18/2013
If you don't update soon, 98% of us are going to be long gone, so what you have planned is going to be moot anyway!
Guest chapter 34 . 3/7/2013
How about an update? It's been very nearly two months now. You left it at an exiting part so please don't leave us hanging. Loyalty is a two way street!
lilmstran chapter 34 . 3/3/2013
loved it
Guest chapter 34 . 1/30/2013
Great story can not wait for more chapters.
Guest chapter 34 . 1/15/2013
There is no redemption from abandonment a child.
Guest chapter 34 . 1/14/2013
Seriously? Why does Edward care if there were two? He didn't care that there was one. Pfft.
robfans chapter 34 . 1/14/2013
its good Esmee standing up for Bella
sueIZide chapter 34 . 1/14/2013
Please tell me this isn't going to be one of those stories where E's side of the family try to tell B that E is good underneath all his asshole actions & words. That would piss me off. I hate when he's always given the benefit of doubt & B ends up being the bad guy for "keeping" his child away from him.
pudget12 chapter 34 . 1/14/2013
I for one don't expect a quick fix...I am looking forward to him having to WORK HIS ASS of to earn the least amount of forgiveness. Great chapter.
pauleen chapter 34 . 1/14/2013
Another short but great chapter. YES! Esme laid into his ass real good. I would and couldn't have done it any better. Edward had to have tongue lashing and maybe more. Dumbass.

Comeback soon. :)
DawnsWhimsy chapter 34 . 1/14/2013
Man I was really hoping Esme would beat the living shit out of him!
michangelina chapter 34 . 1/14/2013
Well I hope it's coming soon because these long updates are killing me. I couldn't even remember what Edward went there to find out
Darkward Darling chapter 34 . 1/14/2013
Esme rocked that chapter!
301 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »