Reviews for Dangerous Path
konarciq chapter 4 . 8/11/2012
Oh boy... The story moved a bit fast, but it was certainly an interesting read! Loved the reflection about the monster book in the end. That truly describes the situation beautifully, for I confess, when I saw the title of this last chapter, I was a bit wary of where this was going to end. One never knows if it says 'angst'...

Loved how the kids just took it for granted that he could touch, and didn't think anything special of it ;-)
Michelle chapter 4 . 8/7/2012
so sweet, a really good story and I am tickled at the way you unfolded the romance. These characters are to me the two most romantic pair ever. Thanks for making the dream complete!
Melchy Kathy. Melchycataol chapter 5 . 5/11/2012
This is such a great story. I hope there will be more of it, really wanting to know how it all works out.

You've captured the characters perfectly and it's so nice to read a story with a real plot and not full of inappropriate scenes. Thanks for a great read!
GratefullyDead chapter 5 . 5/11/2012
Yay! This is just what we needed - a well written story! Please continue it! Please! It's refreshing to see good writing again. Thanks so much for posting it!
Upeasterner chapter 2 . 5/3/2012
Nice! Filled with awesome lines again, too. Looking forward to finding out exactly how he haunts her dreams!
cmdg6870yahoo.com chapter 1 . 4/30/2012
This story is beautiful, and one of the best explanations yet as to why the Captain could but wouldn't touch. Your dialog is very, very good - and you gave Martha the best line in the story! The story is complete as-is, but a second chapter would be lovely. Please!