Reviews for Fairytopia: Secrets Untold
that was really good please update soon :)
Guest chapter 3 . 9/3/2014
Please update this story! I want to know what linden thought of the kiss.
KKbobbitt93 chapter 3 . 8/12/2014
I loved it! Please update soon!
jennifer chapter 3 . 7/27/2014
come on where is the lemon in it! i need it more hotter!
Queen of Faerie chapter 3 . 3/24/2014
Aww, it was getting really good! Please continue it!
Neverhere chapter 3 . 12/14/2013
Oh My God! There's something you'd never find in a Barbie movie or fic: A swear word. I mean, Shimmer was one hell of a big fat son of a fucking bitch, but her swearing caught me off guard. If you add more foul language, be sure to change the rating. Oh, and Truth and Dare? Puh-leeze. I've read better fics with Truth and Dare. Post soon! (Smirks evilly)
gerryralph19 chapter 3 . 12/13/2013
Lovely story, great characters. I like your start and linden and elina seem cute together. Please update
Raina chapter 3 . 11/13/2013
Please update
Guest chapter 1 . 8/22/2013
this story is awesome i just love fairies and all the barbie movies
i hope you are still continuing this cause i want to see more romance
looking forward to the next chapter
keep up witht he writing
AnimeRocks100 chapter 3 . 8/16/2013
So KAWAII! XD PLS continue this, whoever u r! THNKS! I really loved it!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
Dear god this fanfic CANNOT end here! Please keep the chapters coming you amazing writer. I also just wanted to say that I like how you made elina say yes to linden going with her! I was a bit disappointed when she said no in the movie. Please make linden and Elina be boyfriend and girlfriend! I ship them so hard!
Guest chapter 3 . 8/1/2013
Please look back at this fanfic and please continue! It is amazing and awesome and funny and nice and brilliant and it has hotty linden in it! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
Please updated more soon! This is awesome!
Guest chapter 3 . 7/29/2013
Ohh god... Please update more chapters! love this and it's so cute! I love linden! I hope sunburst dies! I love this fanfic! It's awesome!
xinglu chapter 3 . 5/25/2013
okay so finally a elina / linden story ahaha. i really liked the chapters, and the truth or dare chapter was really good as well! waiting for more O