Reviews for Revival
Kayakazumi chapter 3 . 3/29
This story is bad .. their cant be a next avatar unless aang dIes so ur story is in a curate
Guest chapter 21 . 7/13/2013
The idea was okay but the story was poorly written. I got confused during a lot of the scenes, I wasn't sure which characters were in each scene.
penguin2012 chapter 21 . 3/20/2013
I really liked the story and can't wait to read the sequel!
Luna chapter 21 . 1/6/2013
Read it in one blow! There's a sequel right? Awesome story!
Anime1225 chapter 21 . 11/4/2012
Story done, up to the sequel! :D
Velvet of Love chapter 18 . 11/1/2012
When is the sequel coming out? I love this story :D
ForeverNicole chapter 21 . 10/6/2012
SOOO good omg i loved it so much please update soon
Natasha chapter 21 . 10/5/2012
Update with the sequel PLEASE!
Velvet of Love chapter 20 . 9/13/2012
Whoo hooo! Fast update, I loved this chapter :)
Velvet of Love chapter 19 . 9/12/2012
Awesome chapter your writing has improved. Secondly definitely use the he/she point of view, and last make the chapter longer!
Hello chapter 17 . 8/24/2012
I love your story, you need to update more. Jianguo's such an asswhole, but somehow I have the feeling that he's gonna get nice. Wouldn't it be awesome that in the end Jianguo will protect Meisha? Also, I wonder how your gonna make Meisha and Kenshin get together, it's almost impossible! Most. read. more.
fishie chapter 17 . 8/23/2012
It's funny I love your story and your writing improves with evry chapter, I wonder if Meisha and Kenshin will ever get together...
A fellow nerd chapter 17 . 8/13/2012
I'm really looking forward to reading the next chapters of this story, in my opinion it's one of the better one's out there. I hope kenshin and Meisha can become happy together :)
You're writing skill has definitely improved throughout the storyline, you can be proud of yourself, especially since this isn't you native language.

Keep up the good work
Velvet of Love chapter 17 . 8/8/2012
Thankyou!
You need to update more and your writing has improved.
Keep up the good work.
Velvet of Love chapter 16 . 7/17/2012
Thanks for updating ;)
I hope your enjoying your vacation in Italy. Are you having fun?