Reviews for The Dartmouth Diaries
yuiop chapter 10 . 9/10/2013
Nice
Annalamode chapter 10 . 6/23/2013
Love your story, the plot and the character spin. Your spelling has much improved in the last few chapters and that's wonderful. Your story is too good to pass up for syntax errors but proper "wordship" ... Yes just made that up :) does help! Please keep writing ... We ALL get better with age... Or so I hope
A.
SeasonsInReverse chapter 4 . 6/2/2013
This is a really interesting story, and I'm enjoying it a lot. But there are a lot of typos that would easily be corrected with a proof read or a beta reader.
SeasonsInReverse chapter 2 . 6/2/2013
"I was going round in circles, torturing myself over answers I knew deep down I would never win."

I'm afraid I don't understand this sentence, it doesn't really make any sense. How can you win an answer? Surely you meant 'torturing myself over questions I could never answer', or 'arguments I could never win' ?
SeasonsInReverse chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
An interesting opening chapter.
There are a few prominent mistakes, though.
"Your not even the right species, jackass," - the correct homophone in this sentence is "you're" because of the contraction of "you" and "are".
Confidant and confident mean completely different things, and are easily misused in fanfiction, I've found. A confidant is someone in which you confide in, whereas confident was the the word you were looking for in this particular sense as it refers to the emotion and state of mind of being comfortable and secure in yourself.

Also, there's this sentence: I stopped listening to his psychological bullshit a along time ago.
I think this one was just a typo, but 'a along time ago' does not make any sense - 'a long time ago' does, however :)
rahnaesmomma chapter 10 . 5/28/2013
This story is absolutely wonderful! I love the closeness of everyone and the lack of the Cullens! :) Can't wait for future chapters!
Ness1956 chapter 10 . 5/14/2013
Awesome story! I hope there is more!?
Hikada chapter 10 . 5/14/2013
great story , please update soon
letsjustdance chapter 10 . 5/3/2013
Still loving this...thanks for continuing to update it! *hugs*
Luna Luce chapter 10 . 4/26/2013
Damn I missed this story. I can't wait to read more.
Laurie Whitlock chapter 4 . 4/16/2013
Jasper is God's gift to women *giggles* great chapter.
chanur chapter 10 . 4/14/2013
Great chapter. Happy you are back. Can't wait for more Jasper and Bella's moments, or maybe Major and Bella
Laurie Whitlock chapter 1 . 4/10/2013
Great first chapter, can't wait to see where you take this next.
twimama77 chapter 10 . 4/9/2013
SO VERY VERY AWESOME!
cathy29jes chapter 10 . 4/8/2013
hello,
hey well, Bella has learnednew, a least she will not call Alice now, it is Edward not worth the trouble attached to it, and the only really injured in this case are Carlisle and Esmé since they do not know why their family is scattered everywhere ,
Jasper will still need to talk to Bella ,