Reviews for The Wall of Death
musicalgirl4474 chapter 13 . 10/4
I absolutely LOVE the way you do the alien-speak. Especially with the untranslatable parts. Realistic and a bit chilling. It really adds to the story. Which is amazing, by the way.
RougePlume chapter 23 . 8/23/2013
wow I loved this story so much! I'm speechless.
Crank chapter 23 . 3/6/2013
I read The Debt first and had to come back and read this one too.
Your writing is really great, you capture all of the characters perfectly!

Oh, and thanks for introducing me to the song Wall of Death - I had never heard it before, and it's great!
XxDecideTheWorddsISayxX chapter 23 . 1/22/2013
omg this whole story was amazing and amazing writing/story line everything so good XD
marvelgirl12 chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
the bird of the chapel chapter 16 . 12/12/2012
WHOO! After the series of defeats, winning feels so great.
LuoLiBei chapter 7 . 12/9/2012
Ha! I was confused/annoyed there for a minute. Sometimes story uploads get messed up and cut up the text/repeat it and I was all Argh! Don't be messed up! Totally didn't even remember we should be trying to avoid computer thoughts and such. :) So I liked that skipping record effect to show the mental breakdown.

This is a great story so far. I love Batfamily and feel great anxiety when they don't get along (though knowing it all works out with Nightwing and Batman softens the blow), which is like always it seems, but I want them to all be a happy family (at least all the Robins who've lived in Wayne Manor, I don't really follow the Batgirls and other extended family)!

Sometimes I feel like Dick should never grow up or leave home, it should all be silver age dynamic duo, random criminal/alien problems solved in an issue (but with better art and maybe a touch less cheese, though the art of today could handle cheese. I take pleasing art work over stories, they're comic books, I'm reading for the pretty pictures...), none of the angst and darkness (the 70s or 80s ruined everything!)... Fanfic is for the angst and suffering, when it all goes away at the end of the story. ;)

For the first time ever I've got a subscription to some bat books (usually just read trade paperbacks) and I think the story for the next year is something like death of the family, just the total opposite of what I want!

Er, but back to your story. Sorry I've been a silent reader so far. I finished In Re Robin earlier and didn't leave any comments but I really enjoyed it and thought you did a good job making the legal stuff palatable and even enjoyable (legal thrillers are not my thing, more of a mystery person).
Wild KS Phoenix chapter 22 . 11/7/2012
Another excellent story! Going to have to read the Debt next to see what Ra's has Bruce/Batman do and if Dick retained any power. I'm guessing he didn't since it would just kill him again. The T'Shal definitely received the punishment they deserved. Also, Dick has some good friends, which is a good thing to have in their business. Thank for the story!
Wild KS Phoenix
Dick.Grayson's.Secret.Admirer chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
Okay. For starters, you deserve WAY more reviews than you're getting, I'm only one chapter in, and this is amazing. And addictive. Amazingly addictive. You get the point. Any way, I only regret that I don't have enough spare time to review every chapter, or else you would see 35 reviews from me. So just let me tell you that you have a gift, and don't let the number of reviews get you down. Keep writing.
RingleaderFirecracker chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
Amazing. Simply amazing.
Kiwi L chapter 12 . 8/15/2012
Dick's a telapath huh? interesting.
Candy3314 chapter 9 . 6/14/2012
*sniffle* and here I was thinking they weren't gonna make it :'D haha. I wonder what'll happen 0-0 Superman to the rescue? Ehhhh? I wonder if Nightwibg will wake up! But a part of me really hope he dosent cuz he'd be in so much pain :/
Candy3314 chapter 8 . 6/8/2012
OH GOD WHAT DID THEY DO TO HIM! DX No! Fight back, don't break D: Pleaseeee? !
Candy3314 chapter 7 . 6/8/2012
Nuuuu! T_T no! Nooooo! Keep fighting Rob! Keep fighting! No codes for aliens :(
Syl chapter 22 . 6/5/2012
Wow, a nice, quiet ending. It looked touch and go there for a while-were I Bruce, I'd tell Ra's to stick his agreement somewhere dark and painful. After all, it was his faulty serum that didn't work in the first place. I figure that rendered their nefarious agreement moot-BUT still required Ra's to fix the problem (like a poor maintenance job on my car...the shop messes up the job, then the fix is free!):)

So...tell Bruce for me, he's off the hook.:)

A great story all round. You hooked from the beginning, and then kept me with all the twists and turns. This is storytelling at its best!