Reviews for Good Morning to You, Too
Puckabrinaluver chapter 1 . 3/13
This is just great! Woot! Bro-Cuddles that lead to kisses that lead to other things are great things, right?
ashes-rain-in-the-night chapter 1 . 9/3/2013
Aw
babyblue3752 chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
This is soooo adorable! X3
aquacrazy77 chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
This is so adorable...I can't even—
TealEyedBeing chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
This was ridiculously cute in imagery x3
Saminagg chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
Aww this is awesome.
FrankandJoe3 chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
I admittedly saw this on tumblr and I had to check it out. This... this... Well written, well put together and just overall adorable.
DayDreaming0f y0u chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
Bwahaha! Amazing. I was wondering how the drunk Wally would work out, but hey, it could happen. Haha! Sixteen is legal in the batcave! Best thing ever! Love it! OH Dick, Oh Wally. Why do you do this to me? Everything was just amazing. The details, how realistic it all was. Seriously. Loved it. I look forward for more from you!
MistressOfRobins chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
God, this is sooo beautiful, Val! I seriously love this; god, some of the best stories written are "aftermath of drunk nights" xD Seriously, it has so much win! Your way of describing all this is just wonderful! I loved it; simply loved it!

My only complain is the shortness; I swear, I could read your stuff all day!

- MoR
animewiccan725 chapter 1 . 5/1/2012
Another awesome job!
frozen water droplet chapter 1 . 4/30/2012
Adorable!
Your-Nuclear-Holocaust chapter 1 . 4/30/2012
Oh Huny-Bun, this was so cute it was stupid for a second and I loved it. Especially the end with wally face planted into Dick's shoulder.

In theory, Wally can get drunk as long as he stays perfectly still and slows down his heart rate. Since I'm sure he was bro-cuddling with Dick all night on the couch it's plausible that he could get drunk. And you totally know drinking isn't why he's sore sweetie. He can't lie to himself forever.

If the Killer Klowns thing is a real movie I need to see it by the way.

Great job as usual Hun!

-loves-
YellowTigger chapter 1 . 4/30/2012
Aw, you've gotta love Wally and Dick together.

Loved the ending.

vampaddiction chapter 1 . 4/30/2012
that was so cute!

drunk wally and Dick happy me :D :3
foxfire flamequeen chapter 1 . 4/30/2012
I'M BACK!

And I'm not going anywhere again anytime soon. (Oh my God I've missed so much!) I should never give myself deadlines. I don't remember them ever working out in my favor. I don't remember how long ago it was that I promised you more reviews.

This is -just- the cuddly (b)romantic fix I needed after reading 'Before the Dawn'. All my terrible churning weepy feelings from their depressing not-fight in that fic have been replaced by copious amounts of 'd'awwwww!' You and itswallie write the -best- Dick/Wally. And it's the most awesome remedy for depression.

I'm picturing the way Dick and Wally woke up, and I think I'm dying a little from the adorbs here. I always imagine Dick at 16 as mostly Teen Titans!Robin. Still a little on the short side, but no longer 'skinny' or 'wiry'. More 'slender'. Head now a little too big for his body, but that doesn't mean his cute oversized ears are better proportioned. Blue eyes big as ever. Spiked hair. Yet somehow, Wally at 18 is just a taller version of the one at 15. I can't tell if my imagination simply failed me, or if this is a result of JLU!Wally making me think he'll grow bulkier a couple more years later. Anyway, the point is that the image looks earthshatteringly cute, especially with their hair sticking out every which way.

I've said this before, but even when you write such small oneshots - I mean, Zeraphie's oneshots take me half an hour to read and reread; -most- of yours I'm done rereading three times before the page is done loading (super-slow net connection) - of course, this is in no way a bad thing - you manage to incorporate these glorious -details- into them. And I'm such a huge fan of detailwork. The details are what makes a story come alive. The aftertaste of alcohol, the vodka Dick reached for (seriously, Dick? Vodka to cure a hangover?), Wally not just nuzzling him, but unconsciously pressing his nose into Dick's bellybutton (I think that was my favorite part), the hiccup, the -sexual tension which they really should have noticed years and years and years ago-, that Dick's lips are -numb- instead of 'tingling'. I just. I love the details.

-"Did I ever tell you that sixteen is legal in the Batcave?"-

-"Because it's -you-."-

The best lines. I couldn't pick a favorite this time.

I always find it interesting that 9 times out of 10, Dick makes the first move, and Wally reciprocates. You'd think, given their characters, that Wally would be the more impatient one who moves forward first, and Dick would be holding back because observant as he is, he's still a paranoid Bat.

[Recently, I was participating in a conversation on the YJAM about Dick's character. Put him next to the rest of the Batfam, he's a concentrated ball of unlimited sunshine and hope and optimism. Put him next to anyone else, he's the dark, broody and paranoid (though still fun) one.]

However, in YJ, Dick is younger than Wally, and Wally is more afraid of... well, what he's concerned about here. That Dick is still too young. That it's illegal for a reason. Dick's character isn't all that conflicting in that he's paranoid, and he can be somewhat of a control freak too (possibly a side effect the extreme amount of control Batman exercises over every aspect of his life, but that's another story altogether). Then there's the part where he's constantly trying to prove his maturity (when it's important, at least - I don't think downtime counts). So by making the first move, he's both controlling his own life and relationship, and essentially shoving in Wally's face that YES HE IS LEGAL NOW WOULD YOU FREAKIN' KISS HIM ALREADY?

Of course, all that has absolutely nothing to do with -this- fic, since, well, he's drunk, Wally's drunk, and I highly doubt either of them knew what was going on when they were kissing other than "Oh hey I've wanted to do this for a while this feels awesome let's keep doing this there's no way something this good can have -consequences-."

Dick, aren't you a detective or something? 'Sexual tension' can't possibly be one-sided. There is absolutely -no- excuse for you not noticing it at least two years ago. Batman would be disappointed. Happy, but disappointed.

The last scene was the perfect way to finish this off. With Wally's concern and Dick's nonchalance and finally, adorable banter-which-isn't-really-banter-it's-just-their-version-of-foreplay.

Why isn't there an 'Add Story to -Super-Favorites' option? There should be a 'super' of everything.

(I've stopped apologizing for long ranting unrelated reviews. So. Um. Whoops?)

I can do this. One review for you, one review for 'Before the Dawn'. I SHALL REVIEW EVERYTHING BECAUSE YOU ARE AWESOME AND I WANT TO SPAM YOU WITH MY INPUT.