Reviews for Good Morning to You, Too
HAHAHA HAAAA! *GASP* *passes out from laughter*
Puckabrinaluver chapter 1 . 3/13/2014
This is just great! Woot! Bro-Cuddles that lead to kisses that lead to other things are great things, right?
RiseInRevolution chapter 1 . 9/3/2013
Aw
babyblue3752 chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
This is soooo adorable! X3
aquacrazy77 chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
This is so adorable...I can't even—
TealEyedBeing chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
This was ridiculously cute in imagery x3
something40423 chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
Aww this is awesome.
FrankandJoe3 chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
I admittedly saw this on tumblr and I had to check it out. This... this... Well written, well put together and just overall adorable.
DayDreaming0f y0u chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
Bwahaha! Amazing. I was wondering how the drunk Wally would work out, but hey, it could happen. Haha! Sixteen is legal in the batcave! Best thing ever! Love it! OH Dick, Oh Wally. Why do you do this to me? Everything was just amazing. The details, how realistic it all was. Seriously. Loved it. I look forward for more from you!
MistressOfRobins chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
God, this is sooo beautiful, Val! I seriously love this; god, some of the best stories written are "aftermath of drunk nights" xD Seriously, it has so much win! Your way of describing all this is just wonderful! I loved it; simply loved it!

My only complain is the shortness; I swear, I could read your stuff all day!

- MoR
animewiccan725 chapter 1 . 5/1/2012
Another awesome job!
frozen water droplet chapter 1 . 4/30/2012
Adorable!
Your-Nuclear-Holocaust chapter 1 . 4/30/2012
Oh Huny-Bun, this was so cute it was stupid for a second and I loved it. Especially the end with wally face planted into Dick's shoulder.

In theory, Wally can get drunk as long as he stays perfectly still and slows down his heart rate. Since I'm sure he was bro-cuddling with Dick all night on the couch it's plausible that he could get drunk. And you totally know drinking isn't why he's sore sweetie. He can't lie to himself forever.

If the Killer Klowns thing is a real movie I need to see it by the way.

Great job as usual Hun!~

-loves-
YellowTigger chapter 1 . 4/30/2012
Aw, you've gotta love Wally and Dick together.

Loved the ending.