Reviews for Your Heart in Black
Hoshimi Cullen chapter 1 . 3/22
OMG, I absolutely love this story. Please update soon, the feels I have for them is to much.
Tonitokkian chapter 5 . 3/1/2015
OMG! You're back! I sooooo fucking love you man don't go away again :"( , the chapter is really good , your fiction is amazing I hope you keep it alive
prisps chapter 5 . 2/18/2015
I'm so glad you didn't drop this story.
And such a good chapter! Now I'm curious about Sokka's earlier days in Republic City XD
avatarfanlin chapter 5 . 2/8/2015
feeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeels
nakala chapter 5 . 2/2/2015
Love this story.
zulfi chapter 5 . 2/2/2015
You're back! !
Finally I love you dude this fiction "sniff " is so great
Free-Spirited Dreamer chapter 5 . 2/2/2015
I'm so glad you updated! Love the rewrite, and I look forward to the next one :)
Snow White's Poisonous Bite chapter 5 . 2/2/2015
Thank you for the update! It's been too long T.T
coolblue110 chapter 1 . 11/10/2014
Amazing. You're extremely talented.
Prof. Omnom chapter 7 . 8/28/2014
On a scale of one to Joseph Stalin, how dead is this fic?
themugglefreak chapter 4 . 8/13/2014
Okay so I reread my last review and I think it may have sounded really rude so I'm gonna rephrase it..

I REALLY REALLY REALLY love this fic. I read it yesterday and then again today. Your characterizations are literally spot on. A lot of people say that Sokka would never cheat of Suki with Toph or anyone else but with the way the creators have taken LoK, you can see our heroes were still human and had flaws. And I love how you made this older toph and older sokka. I love how you made Toph strong but also vulnerable in front of people who know her too well... I got to this fic after you took down the chapters for revision so I really hope that you put them back up again after they're revised. It's really really good. There's so much emotion in each sentence that there are parts that I want to cry and I've only read 4 chapters! I can't wait for when they go up and you're a very very talented writer.
themugglefreak chapter 5 . 8/12/2014
Wuh... I really like this fic and it just ended

Are you gonna finish it? It's so amazing. I don't usually read angsty stuff but this is literally the excpetion. Please please finish it :)
Rex Splode chapter 5 . 7/15/2014
cant wait for the rewrite! last chapter was good.
Aadrewqqtc chapter 3 . 1/18/2014
Oohhhh please finish the chapters soon i really want to know what happens.
Rex Splode chapter 3 . 1/10/2014
This is a really good story. I've wanted to read a story about their adult years. The only thing i can say i wish was different was that each chapter was longer because of how good it is. I like Tophs attitude and how it carries over to adulthood and seeing her be vulnerable rather than brash and rough is interesting.