Reviews for Words behind the Mask
Tatyanna Harper chapter 6 . 8/24/2017
Hey buddy, it's me again. Sorry if I hadn't be send you any reviews, I was catching up to some late school work. But since I'm finally done with high school, I can send you more reviews. Oh before I go, I want to tell you what dress Noel should put on. Remember that beautiful dress that she got from that masked man(Jin Kisaragi)? She should put that one on to the dance. Well that's all I've had to say, until next time buddy.
Jinny Kisaragi chapter 6 . 5/8/2017
Hey there buddy, how's it going for ya? Guess what? That's right, I'm now have a FanFiction account, isn'that great? Now I can make my stories on this website too. Anyways I was just wondering if your still working on this story of your's, I'm not rushing you 'kay', just wondering is all that I'm doing. Oh and if so I'm working on some of my stories on a website called "WattPad". If you get the chance check it out sometime soon okay. Well gotta get going. Until next time buddy. PEACE OUT! :-)
Tatyanna Harper chapter 6 . 2/21/2017
Hey there buddy, how's it going for ya huh? Anyways guess what, I'm still reading your story and still whating for your next chapter to come, just think about it, Noel and the masked man Jin Kisaragi) together dancing in the ball room peaceful. *Sigh* well I going to go watch some TV, ssssssoooooo you can take all the time you need with the seventh chapter of "Words Behind The Mask". Until next time buddy, peace out.;-)
Tatyanna Harper chapter 6 . 12/26/2016
December 26/2016. Hey buddy it's me again, how's it's going for yah. Oh oh gust what, you might not believe it but on December 25 it's was my birthday on that day, Surprise huh? Anyways lad I'm still waiting for your next chapter for Wrods Behind The Mask to come sssooooo I'm just going to be waiting a little more longer than I expected to. See ya soon buddy.
Tatyanna Harper chapter 6 . 10/20/2016
"Maybe I am, or maybe I am not" now that has to be a sign saying that the masked man is Jin Kisaragi.( P.S. Episode 4 of Sailor Moon Crystal 'kay'?) And Tatyanna Harper is out of here Pace. ;-)
Tatyanna Harper chapter 6 . 10/15/2016
No problem buddy. I know that you are working hard at your job, but it's alright take all the time you need for your next chapter. It's just that I'am a totally huge fan of BlazBlue and I ship four of my favorite blazblue character two males and two females, and they are: Ragna x Noel, Jin x Tsubaki, Tsubaki x Noel, Ragna x Jin, Jin x Noel and Ragna x Tsubaki... Did I just get a head of myself? Anyways I about to go to sleep now cause it's like 11:34 right now so night.
OneweirdwriteR chapter 6 . 10/14/2016
These long hiatus always give a reason why they're worth it: you'd definitely improved your writing more than ever. It flows more smoothly, as well as its more vivid to imagine and understand.

I actually like how you portrayed Makoto here as a caring friend. You pulled off a flag that really suits her character well as a best friend. For this mysterious dude, he is a true enigma, I can't decipher if he's truly a friend or a foe.

Can't wait to see more updates from you. Hopefully, it won't reach 3016, though. XD
Tatyanna Harper chapter 5 . 10/1/2016
Um... How long has it been since I read this story, I forgot but please come back with the next chapter, I've been reading the same 5 chapters over and over and over again. I really can't wait for it to come I'll send another review to you soon. (P.S. I hope you read my last review I post, because I thought about Sailor Moon Crystal episode 6. You can put it anyway you want it to be, just make it simpler to episode 6 of Sailor Moon Crystal 'kay').
Tatyanna Harper chapter 1 . 4/10/2016
I think the next chapter should be like episode 4 from sailor moon crystal. I don't know how you'll make it like, but I think you should put parts of episode 4 from sailor moon crystal in chapter 6 of your story. Good luck and thank you.
Fireminer chapter 5 . 2/21/2016
Could had been longer and more refined.

At least my waiting has been answered.
OneweirdwriteR chapter 5 . 2/1/2016
Welcome back. Been waiting for a good Blazblue story, and this arrived along. For the grammar, you can iron little mistakes like capitalization by proof-reading. Anyway...

Great continuation. Although I really need to re-read to fully understand what happened (it's been ages for my brain, I forget things easily), you still captured the timid Noel I'm used to seeing than the confident one. And Jin, yep... somehow, I can see him like this.

Can't wait to see the next update from you. You're making me ship this pairing hard again.
Fireminer chapter 4 . 4/13/2014
Not bad. Please update soon!
Guest chapter 4 . 7/25/2013
.GAWD! THAT WAS EPIC AWESOME! You really captured their personalities well! There's a few grammar mistakes, since you sometimes use her, instead of she at some points, but that's about it!
Fix your grammar and its a perfect fix, right there! I can't wait for updates!
Bazooka-Ed chapter 4 . 1/26/2013
Oh, man! What happens next? WHAT HAPPENS NEXT?!
SkyBarrier2020 chapter 4 . 1/26/2013