Reviews for Never Satisfied
rhema chapter 16 . 1/19/2013
great story
HarryPotterGrl100 chapter 18 . 8/26/2012
Aww, I LOVED this story. :D Though I hated Rose as usual, I hoped Cal would finally get his happy ending soon. (HUGE Cal/Rose fan here. XD) You are a great writer, and I hope to read more from you!
PrettyChelsea chapter 17 . 6/11/2012
Good thing that Cal was using his brain and not solely being swayed by his feeling for Rose.
PrettyChelsea chapter 16 . 6/11/2012
Ah why did she have to live. Cal is better of without her. I agree with Lovejoy he should leave her there. She's just going to use him as usual.
PrettyChelsea chapter 13 . 6/11/2012
I really want to stranggle Rose right now. She's so selfish leading Cal like that and etc.
PrettyChelsea chapter 10 . 6/11/2012
Rose is so terrible. She should've told Cal that he doesn't have a chance or something. I really feel bad for Cal :(
PrettyChelsea chapter 9 . 6/11/2012
I feel bad for Cal. It seems that Rose doesn't see his efforts.
Dane chapter 5 . 6/11/2012
Rose is being quite unreasonable and selfish. Its good that she wants Cal to be with her but then leaving everything for her in a snap is really selfish.
classicmovielover chapter 18 . 5/19/2012
Congrats on finishing your story! Great last chapter and great story despite the errors.
classicmovielover chapter 17 . 5/19/2012
"Rose looked on as Cal walked away, with hurt." A bit awkward. Rose totally deserved that from Cal.
League Girl chapter 18 . 5/17/2012
I take it that you are a Cal Hockley fan because you sure made Rose the villain in this.
League Girl chapter 16 . 5/16/2012
Okay, Rose is really being a bitch. But maybe she will realize Cal did truly want to change and had been working hard at it so she decides to stay.
Guest chapter 16 . 5/16/2012
ROSE! Meanie

Again though, I like Lovejoy's personality here.
Guest chapter 15 . 5/16/2012
Loved the flashback and Jack's thoughts on the Cal/Rose relationship
classicmovielover chapter 16 . 5/16/2012
Rose you should not be taking advantage of Cal. He obviously loves you. Now I actually DO feel sorry for him. Great chapter.