Reviews for In Memoriam
geelady chapter 6 . 9/30/2014
Can't believe I missed this gem for all these many months. Excellent!
FlatSatire chapter 13 . 6/21/2014
I've read this work several times. Keeps coming back to me. You have such a wonderful writing style and the word choices you use are so perfect. I have to leave a comment now before I forget... the phrasing you use after John remembers:
The Sherlock before the fall was all fire and restlessness, passion and arrogance, a spiky, wilful child drenched in self belief. That Sherlock had left him behind. But this man, the man that had returned to him was paler, somehow. More fragile. Wounded.

I mean, WOW. This punched me in the gut as such a spot-on description of what Mofftiss did with Sherlock's character from series two to series three. Great job!
silvereyedbitch chapter 15 . 3/26/2014
Oh, so beautiful! Thanks for this lovely little fic. Sherlock's experiments were hilarious (and sexy...). Ha! Soooo loved the ending with Lestrade and Mycroft getting an eyeful, too. Fantastic warm hugs all around for this one. It kept me up late at night. Please continue writing more fics!
IMakeNerdLookGood chapter 1 . 2/26/2014
This is one of the most well written, beautiful and fulfilling stories I have read in my entire life. No words can do it justice.
Shadow Cat17 chapter 15 . 2/5/2014
This is a wonderful return story with wonderful twists and turns!
Resrie71 chapter 3 . 1/14/2014
oops...
Resrie71 chapter 2 . 1/14/2014
ok, of all the directions you could have gone...I have to admit I didn't see THAT one coming...
Resrie71 chapter 1 . 1/14/2014
Just started this 5 days before watching Empty Hearse. It's available online right now, but I am waiting until it airs because I'm JUST NOT READY YET. I got seriously choked up at the end of this chapter. I know there is something devastatingly wrong with me because I am looking forward to the pain I know you are gong to put me through in the next 14...
Raxicoricofallapatorious chapter 15 . 11/30/2013
YAY! After all that heartbreak and loss we finally got our happy ending. :D Thank you so much for writing this. It made me cry a lot, but I still loved every second of it!

Raxicoricofallapatorious chapter 8 . 11/29/2013
I hate knowing what John took and not being able to tell Sherlock cause he's just words on a page. But hey... what can ya do?

Raxicoricofallapatorious chapter 7 . 11/29/2013
I'm not sure if this is better... all I know is that it still hurts.

Raxicoricofallapatorious chapter 6 . 11/29/2013
I was wrong. I was so wrong... oh god... I hurt.

Raxicoricofallapatorious chapter 5 . 11/29/2013
Getting even better.

And vertigo is the word John was looking for.

TO THE NEXT CHAPTER!

Raxicoricofallapatorious chapter 4 . 11/29/2013
STILL NOT OKAY but looking much better. ONWARDS!

Raxicoricofallapatorious chapter 2 . 11/29/2013
This is NOT okay. What the HELL happened?! ANGER! AH! Okay. I'm gonna go read more.