Reviews for Snow
thiiiiis :D
kireixixkim chapter 8 . 4/4/2013
Loved it!
kireixixkim chapter 7 . 4/4/2013
Waaah! That was GrayLu for me! you write really good. I admire your vocabulary ...
kireixixkim chapter 6 . 4/4/2013
My gosh!
kireixixkim chapter 4 . 4/4/2013
That was really Cute!
MissYukkari chapter 8 . 1/13/2013
I love all the chaps o.o!
You're an amazing writter!
Please writte more graylu x'3
fairytaillover416 chapter 8 . 1/3/2013
AWW Gray your so sweet to her. I hope Lucy will be able to recover from her sad feelings and replace it with the joy she used to have.
ronkuu chapter 5 . 1/2/2013
I just read through the 8 chapters, and I like this one the best I always hoped something like this would happen in the manga... It's perfectly plausible, right?
Tenshi and Akuma chapter 2 . 10/1/2012
I have to apologise, really for my bad typing in all my reviews. I always review on my iPad and do you know how awkward it is typing with one of those?

Actually, to be honest I didn't like this chapter, not because of any fault of yours but because of Hiro Mashima. Your writing was only as good as it could be considering what Grey and Lucy are as characters in Fairy Tail. Here's why.

When Grey comforted Lucy, he said: "it's ok, you were wonderful out there. Win or lose, you are still our comrade." This is actually within Grey's actual canon personality so i can't blame you. However, this is still a bad move. Why? Because its not OK. It's not OK at all because she LOST. A guild is an association of people with a common purpose in mind. And this common purpose at the time was to win the GMG. What Fairy Tail has always lacked was that one cynical character who would actually get the story moving. Naruto had several, One Piece had Zoro. I would have actually liked it better if The conversation went something like this.

Lucy: "Grey, they cheated. They cheated on you too, why aren't you angry?"

Grey: "Life is like a game Lucy but do you think everyone plays fair? Of course not. That's why you have to train harder, Lucy so that next time you can kick the ass of that worthless scum for the rest of the guild."

And with that, Lucy would have had the motivation to develop somewhere. I know that this is just a fun romance escapist fiction but I just can't help but feel as if your writing talent is way above something with so little story foundation. It's a waste, really. Long review I know, sorry for boring you.

-Tenshi and Akuma

Ps: I'm not making fun of people who do read just pure romance fics. They are nice to look over when your own love life sucks and you need something to fantasise about but Crayola, you really do have a lot of writing ability and it couldn't hurt to add some actual character development in the story. BTW, don't rewrite the story just based on my opinion but I would like you to consider this from now on.
Tenshi and Akuma chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
I've been wanting to review this for a while. It's better written than most stories which is why it caught my attention. However, I can't help but feel as if you sacrificed actually character traits for the sake of fluffy romance. But then again, most of the Fairy Tail fanbase don't really care about that shit.

However, you don't go easy on the syntax which I congratulate you. You have a good vocabulary so keep working those words. As I said before, the only thing I really don't like is the fluffy romance but then again that is personal preference and I'm the minority. In my opinion, the way this romance was portrayed was very similar to the puppy love in shojo manga.

"You know what else is beautiful?" Gray asked, suddenly mustering all the courage he could. There were things he'd been wanting to say for a while, since he met her.

That line was gave me déjà vu to so many cheesy Korean dramas that I actually chuckled. It was funny in a good way. Personally, I prefer more mature romances like Jellalx Erza where the relationship is forged through sweat, blood and tears but hey, puppy love can be cute sometimes even if it is unrealistic.

Good story. Update soon.

-Tenshi and Akuma
Zlopp chapter 7 . 9/27/2012
XD.

I like the ending. ;3
ronkuu chapter 7 . 9/27/2012
Waaaah Gralu Your stories are very sweet! I especially liked the first one
Mercy Dayz chapter 7 . 9/27/2012
Since I already read this before it was posted, and I'm in a reviewing mood, I'll review it.

I liked the opening sentence of this, it certainly caught my attention. Gray's reaction was a bit unexpected, but then again I don't think anyone has told him to strip so I guess the way he'd react is still a mystery. It has all the cute fluff that most people in this Fandom flock to, and I think that was your aim. Even so, you still didn't sacrifice the quality of it and kept up with your good use of description.

About the ending...I can't tell whether it ended abruptly or no, though I did find her comment amusing. There really isn't much else to say since it's a one shot. I need to read the first six now.
Zlopp chapter 5 . 9/24/2012
Aww, short and sweet. (:
Pannacotta chapter 4 . 7/21/2012
Hi! Great stories! Sorry if it took me four chapters to review. I couldn't stop myself from clicking the next button. :) thanks for the great gralu stories. Keep up the good work! :)