Reviews for Out Of My Head
I love your rin x shima work and I wish there was more. Your writing is so amazing
mimi chapter 7 . 5/23
awesome stuff write more please!
I looooooove it i loved both the rin x shima stories you have made i thought they were perfect. Please write some more for both of them i cant get enough of it.
EchoKatt chapter 7 . 1/19
This is really fridginking cute! I want _ore! Please. w
Guest chapter 7 . 12/15/2014
You see what you have done im crying (tears of joy ) and no one cares (because they now im reading some yaoi fanfic and i get hela emtinoal) Say your sorry :,(
Yukisora304 chapter 7 . 8/15/2014
OMG! UPDATE PLEASE!
Guest chapter 7 . 6/24/2014
Ahhhhhhhhh! Please update this soon! I beg u! I like the plot!
Erin.brownie chapter 7 . 6/18/2014
Ahhh! I love this story!
Kit - o - Kats chapter 7 . 6/5/2014
Wow I think I'm blushing after reading that. That was cute I like it :3
deblicus chapter 7 . 5/20/2014
This was amazing. I need MOAR! please write more as soon as you can.
candyheart43430 chapter 7 . 5/16/2014
That was the best fanfic I read so far! It was perfect! I really hope the next chapter comes soon
Guest chapter 7 . 4/10/2014
I love this story! Yoh should definetly continue it! .
AznDumplings chapter 6 . 4/3/2014
This is probably my third time reading this and I know it's been a while since the update of the last chapter but... PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEAS PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPPPDDAAAATTTEEE! I REALLY like this story! Whenever I read this, I can feel the emotion that's trying to be portrayed. I love it! I really wanna know what will happen next!
yamamotoxryohei13 chapter 7 . 3/25/2014
I love it
YaoiFan808 chapter 6 . 2/25/2014
I love this story, update soonn!