Reviews for Loving Time Itself
febrahimi chapter 7 . 6/14/2014
Wow. This story is amazing. Please continue!
FLOW LIZ chapter 7 . 2/3/2014
Cool
Nellybean0710 chapter 7 . 1/19/2014
This is a very cute stories I love it please keep writing I can't wait for more.
HLPotter chapter 7 . 11/22/2013
I love it pls update soon
Lovetta Dream chapter 7 . 7/17/2013
I want more! I love it!
lovingEdward246 chapter 7 . 5/4/2013
this story is so unique! please continue!
The Forgotten End chapter 6 . 4/12/2013
Okay, I just have to say this, because it's annoying the HELL out of me. While this story is very well-written, you are leaving in a HUGE plot hole. Masen returned to find his love, and yet the Cullens won't let him talk to a girl he's interested in? What the F*CK is that about? Seriously, no offense, but it's pissing me off, especially with each new chapter without an explanation. You gotta fix it.
MoonlitSorrows chapter 7 . 3/30/2013
I think this story is so great it's never been done before and I think you're doing a really good job. I hope you update soon because I can't get enough of Masen and Bella!
NothingMore123 chapter 7 . 3/14/2013
OH! PLEASE COMPLETE IT FAST!
NothingMore123 chapter 4 . 3/14/2013
GOSH I AM SOOOOOOOOO IN LOVE WITH UR STORY
Alejadra Cullen chapter 7 . 1/20/2013
I liked the chapter! Please update the next chapter soon :)
Guest chapter 7 . 1/20/2013
i REALLY like this story so please keep updating! and soon!
Miss SheDevil chapter 7 . 1/14/2013
Haha! I loved the encounter with Jessica. Alice is right; he doesn't know how to interact with girls, but I can't blame him! Jessica was being so pushy and gross. I hate that he got slapped, though :(. Loving this story so far and I can't wait for the update! )
Miss SheDevil chapter 6 . 1/14/2013
AWESOME! Love this chapter )
Miss SheDevil chapter 5 . 1/14/2013
Oh, I knew it would be love at first sight for Edward Masen. Edward Cullen was too bothered by her scent to notice much else ;). Awesome chapter!