Reviews for Loving Time Itself
Bluebelles112 chapter 7 . 5/14
I like how you have developed this idea of Edward comming over from 1918. Will he have any more incidents with bella? I liked the bit where Edward from 1918 saidboasted to the others that he was Esme's the bit where Edward from 1918 says if Jessica was his true love then it is also present time Edward's too and his reaction to that was just so Edward update and continue.
love edward percy edsme eragon chapter 7 . 2/1
I cant wait for the next chapter I want to know what happens next
Pathatlon chapter 6 . 12/7/2015
Well, considering that THEY ALL KNOW that Masen came to the future to MEET A GIRL, I find it kinda stupid that they're keeping him from talking to one. The same with Edward. It's pretty obivous that it's Bella. Not just because I know, but because they KNOW why Masen are there...
febrahimi chapter 7 . 6/14/2014
Wow. This story is amazing. Please continue!
FLOW LIZ chapter 7 . 2/3/2014
Cool
Nellybean0710 chapter 7 . 1/19/2014
This is a very cute stories I love it please keep writing I can't wait for more.
HLPotter chapter 7 . 11/22/2013
I love it pls update soon
Lovetta Dream chapter 7 . 7/17/2013
I want more! I love it!
starling19 chapter 7 . 5/4/2013
this story is so unique! please continue!
The Forgotten End chapter 6 . 4/12/2013
Okay, I just have to say this, because it's annoying the HELL out of me. While this story is very well-written, you are leaving in a HUGE plot hole. Masen returned to find his love, and yet the Cullens won't let him talk to a girl he's interested in? What the F*CK is that about? Seriously, no offense, but it's pissing me off, especially with each new chapter without an explanation. You gotta fix it.
MoonlitSorrows chapter 7 . 3/30/2013
I think this story is so great it's never been done before and I think you're doing a really good job. I hope you update soon because I can't get enough of Masen and Bella!
NothingMore123 chapter 7 . 3/14/2013
OH! PLEASE COMPLETE IT FAST!
NothingMore123 chapter 4 . 3/14/2013
GOSH I AM SOOOOOOOOO IN LOVE WITH UR STORY
Alejadra Cullen chapter 7 . 1/20/2013
I liked the chapter! Please update the next chapter soon :)
Guest chapter 7 . 1/20/2013
i REALLY like this story so please keep updating! and soon!