Reviews for The Daughter of the Sun
Marvelmyra chapter 12 . 5/11
; ( So sad. Everyone ruined or dead because Petyr Balish failed to deliver a letter. I wonder if the rat kept it or burned it.? At least he failed. Cat never became his and her daughter saw him dead for revenge.
Marvelmyra chapter 2 . 5/11
I have thought about this a long while and concluded that Reagar was just plain clueless.
Marvelmyra chapter 1 . 5/11
There are more boy sperm then girl and it is a scientific Fact that the sperm determines gender. Yet throughout history men and women have blamed the woman for gender issues. So, of course Elia got the blame.
Marvelmyra chapter 1 . 5/11
It was his obsesion with the prophacy ! And the Pact of Ice and Fire ! Fate demanded Jon.
John Spangler chapter 1 . 3/28
This story is another interesting one. I enjoyed it not only because it's a dramatic, touching story about love and losses, but also because I totally agree with your view on Rhaegar and Elia's relationship. Thanks for writing it.
lightwalnut64 chapter 12 . 12/15/2016
fuck me this is the best
Guest chapter 12 . 5/23/2016
Lyanna was a bitch and I'm glad you recognized that, you are one of the few people in the fandom who do
Guest chapter 12 . 5/23/2016
Ugh I love this series. Elia is one of the few people that I do not fault and I don't understand the love for Lyanna (she fucked a married man who was also a father, sure she might have been a strong woman but so is Cersi and that doesn't stop either of them from being horrible women as well) and I find her story to be one of the most tragic. I wish something had gone right for her in the world and I am glad to read that she had found a love she was content with before she met her untimely death
Guest chapter 12 . 5/15/2016
What does the bruises on the queen's wrists mean? Was she like, chained by the Mad Queen? By the way, I LOVED IT! YOU'RE AWESOME! I can seriously believe that this was Martin's work, with a little more swearing if you know what I mean. This is the best fanfiction I'Ve ever read and I gotta admit, it made me cry... I LOVE YOUR WORK! )
MoceJo chapter 12 . 4/8/2016
This was just so beautifully tragic. I loved the way you potrayed elia and arthur/elia was so sweet..im crying right now. Rhaegar was such a fool..i really liked that elia told him about her love for arthur and then his jealousy. When he knows elia loves another then he wants her love. stupid.
I really thought rhaegar was gonna win and elia would live. I guess it was a fools hope. I really hope you write more elia fics. I love her so much.
Cara chapter 1 . 8/20/2015
This is making me cry already; I loved how you portrayed Princess Elia.
Sigrid Martell chapter 1 . 7/20/2015
To this "Guest" that has been leaving hateful reviews, please grow up! Your "Lyanna" was a lot of things but I guess everyone has their own opinion. She was, after all, a child of 15. She was so naive, a lovesick teenager and bcoz of that, Rhaegar took advantage of her. So please don't go around writing "how dumb can you be" when it's only making you look like an idiot. If anything, "Lyanna" was dumb for causing a war, I don't care if she was innocent or not. She still caused the war that have laid a lot of ppl and children to rest. Oh and next time you insult someone else's work, please leave your name instead of "guest", otherwise ppl will start to think you are coward. To each their own, I suppose?
Guest chapter 12 . 7/19/2015
How dumb are you that you don't understand that Rhaegar giving Lyanna those damn flowers wasn't her fault? Calling her names and hating her for something she couldn't Do anything about is pathetic. You are really low and disgraceful.
Guest chapter 10 . 7/19/2015
What are they, in High School or what? This is ridiculous. Lyanna has nothing to Do with what Rhaegar did. how stupid Arme you?
Guest chapter 5 . 7/19/2015
You make Elia seem like a bitch! Such an unlikeable character.