Reviews for The Daughter of the Sun
...he RODE at the ring...
Marvelmyra chapter 4 . 4/22
I am on icloud
Marvelmyra chapter 2 . 4/22
Elia is only pitiable in retrospect because we all know what happened to her and her children. She was respected by most and loved by many. Reagar respected as Princess in her own right as well as as his wife and future Queen. I can not see him setting her aside except by mutual agreement nor do I see him removing their children from the secession. He needed a Third Head for the Dragon but that child need Not be the Crown Prince, only an heir in the line. And Targarians did take second wives. I would rather be some nice man's second wife then stuck with Robert Baratheon for even one night.! Robert is and was a jerk at best and a prick ! ( and that is on a good day.! Ned was blind.! )
Marvelmyra chapter 1 . 4/22
It would Not be Elia's 'fault' if she could not bare three children and a Dornish woman can hardly be held responsible for nott being a part of the Pack of Ice and Fire that was required by history and never yet fullfilled.! Even Reagar was at fault for not realizing that the three heads did not have to be 2 females and one male but simply three heirs to his house ! Not nessesarily even all the same exact parentage.! Dany was born amid 'salt' and 'smoke' being on a volcanic island surrounded by salt water. ( without the 'salt' it could have bee a volcano in the middle of a fresh water lake after all. And no-one can be held at "fault" for marrying the wrong person. Everyone had assigned, arranged marriages in a scociety like theirs. Oh you could 'fall in love' and marry but only if the one you fell for was of your own class.! Elia had her lover as well. As a woman she was not allowed to act on it. ; ( Give them both a break ok.?
Marvelmyra chapter 12 . 5/11/2017
; ( So sad. Everyone ruined or dead because Petyr Balish failed to deliver a letter. I wonder if the rat kept it or burned it.? At least he failed. Cat never became his and her daughter saw him dead for revenge.
Marvelmyra chapter 2 . 5/11/2017
I have thought about this a long while and concluded that Reagar was just plain clueless.
Marvelmyra chapter 1 . 5/11/2017
There are more boy sperm then girl and it is a scientific Fact that the sperm determines gender. Yet throughout history men and women have blamed the woman for gender issues. So, of course Elia got the blame.
Marvelmyra chapter 1 . 5/11/2017
It was his obsesion with the prophacy ! And the Pact of Ice and Fire ! Fate demanded Jon.
John Spangler chapter 1 . 3/28/2017
This story is another interesting one. I enjoyed it not only because it's a dramatic, touching story about love and losses, but also because I totally agree with your view on Rhaegar and Elia's relationship. Thanks for writing it.
lightwalnut64 chapter 12 . 12/15/2016
fuck me this is the best
Guest chapter 12 . 5/23/2016
Lyanna was a bitch and I'm glad you recognized that, you are one of the few people in the fandom who do
Guest chapter 12 . 5/23/2016
Ugh I love this series. Elia is one of the few people that I do not fault and I don't understand the love for Lyanna (she fucked a married man who was also a father, sure she might have been a strong woman but so is Cersi and that doesn't stop either of them from being horrible women as well) and I find her story to be one of the most tragic. I wish something had gone right for her in the world and I am glad to read that she had found a love she was content with before she met her untimely death
Guest chapter 12 . 5/15/2016
What does the bruises on the queen's wrists mean? Was she like, chained by the Mad Queen? By the way, I LOVED IT! YOU'RE AWESOME! I can seriously believe that this was Martin's work, with a little more swearing if you know what I mean. This is the best fanfiction I'Ve ever read and I gotta admit, it made me cry... I LOVE YOUR WORK! )
MoceJo chapter 12 . 4/8/2016
This was just so beautifully tragic. I loved the way you potrayed elia and arthur/elia was so sweet..im crying right now. Rhaegar was such a fool..i really liked that elia told him about her love for arthur and then his jealousy. When he knows elia loves another then he wants her love. stupid.
I really thought rhaegar was gonna win and elia would live. I guess it was a fools hope. I really hope you write more elia fics. I love her so much.
Cara chapter 1 . 8/20/2015
This is making me cry already; I loved how you portrayed Princess Elia.