Reviews for Blue Water Life
Darklovehunter chapter 11 . 3/8
I hope u haven't given up on this fanfic. I am really curious about if Heath and Fly is gonna get together again..:)))
Dopegraffitigirl chapter 11 . 1/2
ALL THESE AMAZING STORIES ARE UNFINISHED! I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH AND ITS JUST BEEN ABBANDONED! :'( :'( :'(
Guest chapter 11 . 10/22/2013
Hi,
I came across your story and noticed that it hasn't been updated for over a year :( I was just wondering if you could please update soon! I know it's probably never gonna happen but I'm still asking! Please! Just think about.

Thankyou
Laura-010 chapter 11 . 9/19/2013
I noticed this story hasn't been updated since 2012 ... but I thought I should comment anyway and tell you how much I love your story !
It's the best Heath/Fly story I've read, I love the writing, the way you've captured the characters and the plot itself so far.
I sincerely hope you haven't forgot about this story and even prey that you might feel inspired to pick it up again sometime soon cause in all honesty It'll make my day if you do :D
Sammi-lou chapter 11 . 9/13/2013
thnx
Sophie chapter 11 . 8/5/2013
I know I've already said this but can u please update. I've basically given up on the idea of you ever updated because it's been over a year but I really do hope you can find the time to update this story. It was such a great story and you're such a great author and I know I'm not the only one who would appreciate an update.

Thanks,
Sophie
Sophie chapter 11 . 7/27/2013
Hi,
I was just wondering why you if haven't updated in so long? Can you please update soon or write an authors note telling us why you haven't updated and or don't plan to.
Thanks for your time,
Sophie
musiclover8 chapter 11 . 5/17/2013
Please continue
Loveforjapan chapter 11 . 4/29/2013
Oh, please, update. Its a really good story 3 and are Fly and Heath going to ge back togheter?
Germangirl chapter 11 . 4/21/2013
Please continue, it's awesome :) and please make the two guys getting back together, they really belong together, don't they?
Love the RUSH chapter 11 . 1/10/2013
are you planning to update this story? Just discovered it would love to see the end :)
Guest chapter 11 . 1/8/2013
Okay my amazing American writer, as I have come to a dead end at this chapter I am going to answer some of your questions in the hope that you will update at some stage and answer me in an author note. In Australia (WA), the kids start Pre-primary the year they turn five. We finish school generally the year we turn 18 and depending on the course that we choose to take at Uni depends on how long we stay at school. A lt of kids take gap years between the end of High school and the start of Uni to see the "world" as they put it going to either Europe or America. In Australia petrol, which I presume is gas, ranges from expensive to cheap depending on where you are. For instance if you are in Kunnanurra it would be more expensive than if you are in Perth because Kunnanurra is very remote and it costs a lot to get it up there. Our weather ranges from cold to hot, humid to dry. Where I live it gets up to 45 degrees Celsius (no offence, but I can't be bothered to change that to farrinhight) with 20% humidity to 37 degrees with 90% humidity. The gay marriage is an issue that our paid 2 year olds (poli's) are always fighting about and mud slinging. Although there is only one co-elition, the Libs and the Nationals, the Greens and Labour more often than not will take a stand together. The Greens want gay marrige allowed and the Labour Party are the Greens puppets at the moment. It's all very complicated.
Sincerely,
Jess
peteythepirate chapter 11 . 11/4/2012
I love it, btw kinda partial to north carolina
Cupcake chapter 11 . 9/9/2012
3 Make mooooore, cant wait, wanna know what will happen.
Sophie chapter 11 . 8/7/2012
Thanks so much for the video your awesome! It's 10:07pm herre and I'm in bed on my iPod under the blankets trying to not get caught on my iPod when I'm supposed to be asleep.i was bored so u checked my emails and thx for telling me about the vid :) I actually already new some of that stuff well most of I knew about the thong( yes laugh as much as you like) I'm just as immature ad u r but your twenty im twelve so there is a big difference when u were pointing I were you live on the USA it was close to where I live in the great country called Australia. Stuff I wanna know hmmmmm
1) why do u have to what till your 21 to drink its 18 here
2)um…
3) is there 51 states I think around there
4 can u name all states
That's it for know again thx for the video update as soon as you can :)
From Sophie