Reviews for Blue Water Life
Guest chapter 11 . 12/20/2014
I was just wondering if you were still working on this story? I recently read in your bio that you haven't given up on this story, this was some was a while ago now. I just wanted to know wether or not your still trying to write this story or if you've since given up on it. I really hope that you consider the continuation of this story as I and many others would love to read it.
Merry Christmas and a happy new year
Sophie xx
Sophie chapter 11 . 8/14/2014
Hey,
Just thought you'd like to know that there are still people out there waiting to read your updates on this story, whenever you're ready to start writhing please post it. I will be more than happy to read and review. This review is In reply to your update on your bio.
Thanks Sophie
Formerly 'bluewaterhigh1' :)
Guest chapter 11 . 5/19/2014
Wow, it's been 2 years since you started, this story was so amazing. If you ever had some spare time then you should definitely continue this story.
Thanks
joanapage922 chapter 11 . 4/30/2014
So good, so emmotional. I love the little things you put in there like the guys mocking around with the pool game and the hair bet! I love your characterization of them as well, can't wait to see more
EriAleSir chapter 1 . 4/27/2014
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE!
I need to know what's going to happen between heath and fly D:
Also, is there going to be a 'sexy' scene between those two?
I hope so... XD
UPDATEE!
GothicQueen chapter 11 . 3/8/2014
I hope u haven't given up on this fanfic. I am really curious about if Heath and Fly is gonna get together again..:)))
Dopegraffitigirl chapter 11 . 1/2/2014
ALL THESE AMAZING STORIES ARE UNFINISHED! I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH AND ITS JUST BEEN ABBANDONED! :'( :'( :'(
Guest chapter 11 . 10/22/2013
Hi,
I came across your story and noticed that it hasn't been updated for over a year :( I was just wondering if you could please update soon! I know it's probably never gonna happen but I'm still asking! Please! Just think about.

Thankyou
Laura-010 chapter 11 . 9/19/2013
I noticed this story hasn't been updated since 2012 ... but I thought I should comment anyway and tell you how much I love your story !
It's the best Heath/Fly story I've read, I love the writing, the way you've captured the characters and the plot itself so far.
I sincerely hope you haven't forgot about this story and even prey that you might feel inspired to pick it up again sometime soon cause in all honesty It'll make my day if you do :D
Sammi-lou chapter 11 . 9/13/2013
thnx
Sophie chapter 11 . 8/5/2013
I know I've already said this but can u please update. I've basically given up on the idea of you ever updated because it's been over a year but I really do hope you can find the time to update this story. It was such a great story and you're such a great author and I know I'm not the only one who would appreciate an update.

Thanks,
Sophie
Sophie chapter 11 . 7/27/2013
Hi,
I was just wondering why you if haven't updated in so long? Can you please update soon or write an authors note telling us why you haven't updated and or don't plan to.
Thanks for your time,
Sophie
musiclover8 chapter 11 . 5/17/2013
Please continue
Loveforjapan chapter 11 . 4/29/2013
Oh, please, update. Its a really good story 3 and are Fly and Heath going to ge back togheter?
Germangirl chapter 11 . 4/21/2013
Please continue, it's awesome :) and please make the two guys getting back together, they really belong together, don't they?