Reviews for 1957
jazzx.xbean chapter 13 . 3/24/2014
oh my goodness this story is great so far, I am loving the way you've written it, ahh can't wait to read the next part, way to go!
weedom chapter 13 . 6/18/2013
that was a great story. I wish I had found this sooner! I am heading right for the sequel!
mangafilipina chapter 13 . 6/6/2013
After seeing this story being recommended on tumblr, I had to check out your story. I was not disappointed by what I read. I loved reading this the entire time. )
pattycake13 chapter 13 . 5/31/2013
Mein gott! This is wonderful. I loved the story. Its been months since I read a fan fic due to stuff... but I love this one good job
Guest chapter 13 . 11/27/2012
ahh yes 50s AUs...not only is this story adorable(& heartbreaking) but the historical and cultural accuracy is amazing wow like i was really impressed im gong to read 1967 now
ivydevoss chapter 13 . 11/14/2012
This story. Wow. I am simply in love with it. The atmosphere is so gorgeous it's almost edible. I love the cultural touches like the types of food and the Cajun language. And I can't tell you how much I appreciate all the historical background you provided – it adds such depth and vibrancy, real three-dimensionality. This is probably one of my top 5 AUs I've ever read. Now on to the sequel!
arghthecat chapter 13 . 7/10/2012
I was soooooo not expecting that. Poor Cas, poor Dean, poor everyone. Can't wait to read the sequel.
arghthecat chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
So far, I love it. I get all giddy when I see people writing about my home state and my alma mater.
cherishiskisa chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
Heh! 50s!anything is greatest, rule 1 of my existence. I adore the 50s and I adore Destiel, and this seems to me a fine combination. So, I'll read on [MY WAYWARD SOOOON] and look forward to all the loveliness that will surely happen! _
adeerfriend chapter 13 . 6/24/2012
I cannot even express how much I loved this story. Amazing concept, great time period and setting, and so beautiful. I can't wait to read the sequel!
Ventorum chapter 13 . 5/29/2012
You ended it on chapter 13? Well, that's just unlucky! I'm so glad to see you've started on the sequel! I look forward to it.
Ventorum chapter 12 . 5/29/2012
How dare you educate me against my will! LOL! I appreciated all of the information at the end of this chapter. It gives me a good idea of where the story is coming from. And going to. :)
Ventorum chapter 5 . 5/28/2012
Seems like a lot of research and thought has gone into this story. Its brilliant! I really admire it. And drunk Cas- i was fanning myself! Oh my!
Lexiconish chapter 13 . 5/18/2012
OH MY GOD. DAMMIT. Please tell me that the sequel will be up soon? I'm so hooked on this story, and it can't end there, it just can't! I really, really can't wait to read more of it, so please, please, tell me the sequel isn't too far away? Aw man. I'm in for a world of hurt I just know it. *Sniffle*.

NurseLintu chapter 12 . 5/18/2012
I love it. I rather like the accent. It's a strange kink for me ;) The thought of Dean with that accent makes me all warm - And Cas and Dean being naughty is so yummy too! Hmm the storyline makes me think of Dark Angel a little... Any influence or just coincidence? Hope you're gonna write morrrrrrre [