Reviews for The Notion of Nations
theSardonyx chapter 1 . 1/23/2014
How wonderfully written. It's as if Arthur is really part of the Kuroshitsuji cast and not from another manga/anime. Well done.

Write on.!
Yuna
Guest chapter 1 . 7/18/2013
Brilliant, brilliant. Wonderful character-study-esque way of bringing things together, and they do fit so seamlessley, don't they? Thank you for writing such intriguing material, dearest author, and good luck in further endeavours!
Miaicegirl chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
This is was an amazing story. Loved it a lot. I liked how you used the idea of Hetalia which is mostly comedy fit well with the darkness of kuro :) Good job!
Velgamidragon chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
Oh, this was a beautiful story, I loved it! XD
Sarpndo chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
Interesting. I like this idea quite a lot. That England dislikes demons, but Sebastian is intrigued by England as a person, and an idea, and England is respected, in a way, by both Sebastian and Ciel. :)
IcyLady chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
I love the idea!
Thanks for sharing this one )
Girl-With-Phoenix-Wings chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
For some reason...this is both funny somehow, yet sad. Perfect grammar, spelling, vocabulary. This is an exceptional story.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
I've always had a habit of making OC's and mixing them up in different animes... and I NEVER knew FFn did the same. When I saw 'Crossover', I thought it was a weird anime, but then I saw Hetalia and Kuroshitsuji...

I NEARLY PISSED MY PANTS.

Great story though.
Touch of the Wind chapter 1 . 6/23/2012
Very interesting
The Other Problem chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
Wonderful! It's very interesting to see them interact from their different perspectives.
In The Mix chapter 1 . 5/10/2012
Very interesting and well done one-shot! I really enjoyed reading it! Could you do a sequel to it?
XiaoWing chapter 1 . 5/8/2012
Loved it

Great story!
Akakata7 chapter 1 . 5/3/2012
This was absolutely amazing. Simply beautiful detail! I really enjoyed the interactions between Arthur and Sebastian... Very amusing. This is an incredible one-shot. Brilliant writing. I wish there was more! Thanks for writing!