Reviews for Revenge
Deleted-Offline Permanently chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
LOL
TamedTempest chapter 1 . 5/7/2012
That. Was. AWESOME!

Oh my, my! The wit that went into this! Brava! Brava!

I can almost see them doing. Thank you for calling them out on it!

XD to the max!
shinku0715 chapter 1 . 5/7/2012
.EPIC. James Cameron, you picked on the wrong authors! Hahaha! Loved all the things that you pointed out about the many subplots in Legend of Korra. This deserves more reviews than some of the Makorra fics here!
GrossGirl18 chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
This totally happened.
Arrankor chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
Pretty fricken funny.
theorizingthought chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
Love the story, the idea is brilliant but I was just wondering one thing; like two days ago, I started to follow the story because then it didn't say it was complete. Then today I got an email for chapter two, but when I went to chapter two it said that the chapter was unavailable and the story was complete. So what happened? I was just wondering, I mean I completely understand if you didn't want to write this story anymore, I was just wondering. Again, I really enjoyed reading what you had up. :)
Thomson chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
Ha ha excellent writing. I completely agree with this viewpoint, and I felt as if I were in the room with the two writers! Great job!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/1/2012
Ha! I loved this. :)
Marinaaa chapter 1 . 4/30/2012
This was hilarious... XD I can't believe I didn't notice the similarities... I really don't like Asami... Is that thing about copyrighting the title true?