Reviews for This Is Where I Sleep
Rothalion chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
Another great story I actually this is the first story in this fandom I read!
MissWindowsill chapter 1 . 9/21/2012
This, I love this. One of my favorte army of two fics ever I think. I love how you describe Rios feelings and aw the bromance 3 Just awesome. It gives me warm fuzzy feelings. Love the hug and everything just great!
Vault-Pizza chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
I love this, my god. Everything about this is just great. love how you got in all those emotions and they way you wrote what Rios was thinking was so spot on. I can relate to this and I just think you did a great job! Love to see more :) keep it up 3
game-on-panda chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
I have to admit, I'm not as familiar with 'Army of Two' as I'd like to be, but you've got me intrigued with this one. I like the exploration of character psychology and you've really nailed something with this little gem. Well done.
Lime-FrogForgot her password chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
Man, this is really, really great! Your writing is really good, very professional. And this little one shot is just amazingly cute. Bromance all over the place, I absolutley love it. It's super cute. I don't know why I haven't found this earlier, but please make more ;) You write Rios and Salem really good, awsome work!