Reviews for Da Capo
Awk loved this
BriyerRose chapter 1 . 5/5/2012
Loved it! :-)
IlUvSkitTLes chapter 1 . 5/3/2012
Ahhhh, that was amazing. You are...a fabulous writer. I loved the story. Hope you keep writing! (:
Mrs.BiancaGrint chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
This was sooo good and really believable. Like this could be a probable outcome if RIB took their heads out their asses. I might have shed a tear D
andsomeverses chapter 1 . 5/1/2012
Wow, that was wonderful! I loved the way you wrote them and the unwavering trust they had for one another, all the way back to high school. Puck wanting Rachel to live her life for herself and to be the star he knew she was beautiful and I love that she never gave up on him. Thanks for a great read!
Philyra chapter 1 . 5/1/2012
Oh my god. I'm such a mess. The only reason why I'm not a sobbing heap on the floor is because I'm still at work. This has to be one of the most beautiful stories I've ever read. Rachel's conviction absolutely shines and Puck's utter and complete selflessness when it comes to her is sheer perfection. Wow. Just...wow.
27vampyresinhermind chapter 1 . 5/1/2012
Wow! I don't even know what else to say. That was so beautiful. Just wow! Thank you for writing that!

Meagan (musicconsumes)
ohshe'scrazy chapter 1 . 4/30/2012
So I'm sitting here, bawling like a baby. This is an absolutely amazing story. I loved it and it is definitely one of the best works I've read on this site. Please continue writing more like this, you are seriously talented.
Amelia chapter 1 . 4/30/2012
This story is so beautiful! You moved me to tears! Thank you for writing this...
half-breed-demon-fox chapter 1 . 4/30/2012
Love it. Haven't read a puckelberry story this good in awhile. I love it from start to finish. Please countine this work. I enjoyed reading it.
lukenpeyton-puckleberry-4ever chapter 1 . 4/30/2012
Omg I loved it
crazyjan chapter 1 . 4/30/2012
Loved story is so beautiful from beginning to end. I could totally imagine it happening in my head. It is definitely going to my favorites list.
jennifer32485 chapter 1 . 4/30/2012
I loved this so much beautifully written great job
liasonfan96706 chapter 1 . 4/30/2012
Beautiful story! Loved it from start to finish. Would love it if you made a sequel or epilogue with Puckleberry going back to Lima for a reunion just so Finn and the other gleeks can see that YES Puck did make something of himself.