Reviews for Plan B
Concolor44 chapter 1 . 6/27/2014
Blasé doesn't even BEGIN to describe that reaction.

Chinese? Really? THAT's a CELEBRATION?

Pbbbbb.

I don't think she's actually dead. Could be wrong. But I don't think so.
Siggimondo chapter 1 . 3/6/2014
XD
FullMentalPanic chapter 1 . 2/4/2014
As great as my affection for Kim and Ron, especially Ron, is, this was very funny. I love simple plans working, and it all made a lot of sense. Kim and Ron are used to grandiose warnings for their showdowns. Straightforwardness catches them off guard. Great job with the characters, I could very clearly hear their voices. You even left a loophole for Kim and Ron to get out by sheer unexplained awesomeness if the reader was inclined to feel that way. It really seems like the end for them, though, and I enjoy how the ending is all 'life goes on'. It's like the end of 'The Truman Show' where the producer thought the ending would be devastating to the viewers and they're all, "well, what else is on?" I really enjoyed it!
Drew Theodore P. Lipsky chapter 1 . 11/29/2013
If only it was that easy to destroy that crime fighting chearleater! If I would do something like that she would probably survived somehow or it would end up backfiring. Any who, time to go back to plotting my next world domination scheme because I, Dr. Drakken, shall take over the world!
cybercorpsesnake chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
This was great, still doesn't know Ron's name
bhccaller chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
Hahahahah! "I never actually thought it would work." Brilliant!

Thanks for a good laugh!
BakaFireKitsuneSama chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
The way the two of them just accept that Kim and Ron are dead was perfect. :D
BiblioMatsuri chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
Sociopaths.
A Markov chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
You nailed the Drakken/Shego dynamic. The piece was nicely constructed and well executed.

Interesting commentary on the Disney-fication of evil in the KP series and how it compares to actual evil.

Alex
Darklooshkin chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
Heh heh, funny.
Blinded in a bolthole chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
Never thought death of heroes could actually be funny. Was wrong apperantly.

Simple is the best eh?
CaptureGod-Otamegane chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
there goes three and a half seasons down the drain
The Layman chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
Shego turned to give Drakken her full attention. He was just staring up at the sky with this vague expression of disbelief on his face. "Hey! You just killed Kim Possible! Haven't you got anything more to say?"

He turned to her looking dazed. He thought for a moment. "Boo yah?"

Why am I not surprised that you write the Shego/Draken dynamic so well? In fact, I think a proper multi-chapter KP story is in irder now.
uo-chou chapter 1 . 5/11/2012
That's awesome.
QPython chapter 1 . 5/4/2012
The problem with this is that Drakken's previous world domination schemes never killed anyone and as such Global Justice allowed a teenage girl and her teenaged sidekick to thwart his plans using appropriate non-lethal force for such a minor, seemingly incompetent threat.

But now that he's proven that he's capable of killing someone, especially a teenaged do-gooder who will no doubt become some kind of martyr, he's gone up from 'School Yard Bully' to a serious global threat and will make Global Justice respond with the appropriate amount of force.

When Drakken is defeated again he won't be sent to another easily-escapable cell in a random prison. Global Justice will send in agents that are trained to kill. If by some odd chance he is brought in alive, he'll be sent to a maximum security prison with no chance of parole or escaping.

And since Ron was on the helicopter, I have no doubt that if Global Justice doesn't get him first, then a Yamanouchi Ninji will kill Drakken in his sleep for daring to kill the 'Chosen One'.

Drakken never kills Kim Possible because he knows what kind of drastic repercussions he'll suffer if he does. Killing a pair of good Samaritan teenagers will make him a serious terrorist. I think he prefers being underestimated and only having to deal with Kim, Rob, and Rufus in the off chance that they'll get lucky and be able to beat them and have his plan in firm control before Global Justice has a chance to get serious about him.

Anyway that's just my thoughts. Kind of weird having a review that's almost as long as the story itself.

Peace!