Reviews for Turning Page
Kayozm chapter 18 . 5/2
I’m glad she went back. Not because I think she should have Edward with her when she sees Jacob. I think she probably owes it to him to have that conversation in private. But because I can’t believe she drive away from Edward in the first place. Of course he wanted to go with her. How could he possibly sleep or even breath until she comes back and he knows she’s safe and real and with him?
Kayozm chapter 4 . 5/2
That whole chapter was beautiful! Here I thought he’d open the door and be mad at her, believing she’d stayed away on purpose. (Despite the fact that I’m sure I’ve read this before!)
rat19 chapter 1 . 4/30
The beginning is really promising!
WriterLover143 chapter 1 . 4/22
This looks promising...
twilightobession chapter 22 . 3/7
I loved loved reading this story. Thank you so much for sharing it with us.
twilightobession chapter 21 . 3/7
I knew Charlie was going to do something.
twilightobession chapter 20 . 3/7
I'm so glad Renee finally stood up to Charlie. I have a feeling that Charlie is going to do something, either to Bella or to Edward.
twilightobession chapter 19 . 3/7
I am a little surprised that Edward acted so violently toward Jacob. I mean Jacob thought he a d Bella were getting married and now she is there telling him she was already married. He had to be in shock and upset. What in the world is Charlie going to do?
twilightobession chapter 18 . 3/7
I was wondering the same thing about him chopping wood in the rain too. Lol
twilightobession chapter 17 . 3/7
Omgosh! Ibet Edward about had a heart attack when he found Bella laying unconscious.
twilightobession chapter 16 . 3/7
Love loveove that they are back truly together.
twilightobession chapter 15 . 3/6
I'm so glad she is remembering.
twilightobession chapter 14 . 3/6
Oh my. So glad Renee finally had the courage to go behind Charlie's back.
twilightobession chapter 13 . 3/6
What in the world is going on with Renee? At first they didn't want her marrying Edward. But now Renee sent Jenks to tell her so she wouldn't marry Jacob. Renee had to have known that Bella would go back to Edward to find out answers.
twilightobession chapter 12 . 3/6
So glad Alice showed her the attic.
2,085 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »