Reviews for Turning Page
BarTheVampirePrincess chapter 21 . 6/19
Never do that to me again!
JojoJinx chapter 7 . 6/4
I think Bella should walk up to Edward and ask him (in reference to the ring on her finger) "Can you please get this the h*** off off me" :D 3
JojoJinx chapter 6 . 6/4
YOur writing is cmppletely unreadable...by that I mean it makes me cry so bad that I can't see!
JojoJinx chapter 5 . 6/4
So I have so many soaked tissues right now. Like as if they've been dropped in the bath soaked. Sobbing my eyes out so much I have a headache.
JojoJinx chapter 3 . 6/4
Yes I do think she should. i think how she should tell them how she is meant to get married but doesn't want to hates the dresses and keeps seeing flashes of blue bridesmaid dresses not pink. How she sees a dress with diamonds on and hears a lullaby and long fingers playing it on the piano and a kiss on her cheek that burns and she HATES being called "Bells"
I loved this Edward was perfect. And the story was really sweet.
Thanks for your time
Regards
LQUEZ
it's simply me n you chapter 15 . 11/25/2019
Aww. I like how things are coming back to her so quickly. She’d really doesn’t feel so lost in life now
mommymac0508 chapter 22 . 10/31/2019
I loved it thank you
Kayozm chapter 18 . 5/2/2019
I’m glad she went back. Not because I think she should have Edward with her when she sees Jacob. I think she probably owes it to him to have that conversation in private. But because I can’t believe she drive away from Edward in the first place. Of course he wanted to go with her. How could he possibly sleep or even breath until she comes back and he knows she’s safe and real and with him?
Kayozm chapter 4 . 5/2/2019
That whole chapter was beautiful! Here I thought he’d open the door and be mad at her, believing she’d stayed away on purpose. (Despite the fact that I’m sure I’ve read this before!)
rat19 chapter 1 . 4/30/2019
The beginning is really promising!
WriterLover143 chapter 1 . 4/22/2019
This looks promising...
twilightobession chapter 22 . 3/7/2019
I loved loved reading this story. Thank you so much for sharing it with us.
twilightobession chapter 21 . 3/7/2019
I knew Charlie was going to do something.
twilightobession chapter 20 . 3/7/2019
I'm so glad Renee finally stood up to Charlie. I have a feeling that Charlie is going to do something, either to Bella or to Edward.
2,093 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »