Reviews for Glee Members Watch Glee
0Terra0 chapter 1 . 9/19
can you please continue this story it's great and I can't wait for the next part. or at least put it up for adoption.
Ohsochich chapter 2 . 6/3
Y U NO CONTINUE THIS STORY
NutterButter123 chapter 1 . 3/28
Are you going to continue this? I can't wait to see how things progress with Burt and Carole watching as well.
Iwa Fury chapter 2 . 12/29/2016
...really just get back here and work on this fic plz
kyleigh.carvalho chapter 1 . 8/25/2015
Please finish this!
Guest chapter 2 . 6/12/2014
can you come back and keep on writing?! Please
jess carla chapter 1 . 5/21/2014
Hi are you going to update this?
Klaine luva chapter 2 . 9/4/2013
Will you please, PLEASE, update? This is a great story, and a great base, but a little too fast paced. Maybe you could update and slow it down? Please? For all of us who need closure?
WhiteRose-BumbleBee-SnowBird chapter 1 . 6/12/2013
Please update soon
KGBKBG chapter 2 . 4/7/2013
This is sooooooooooooo good! All the other ones like this are really badly written, and they don't have the stuff that people would want to read in it, so thank you for actually acknowledging that and making this one good. Please please please please continue, I really want read a story like this!
icheeseflip13 chapter 2 . 4/4/2013
Are you going to update his soon? It made me laugh. "I was bored, William." Lol
1D-Boo chapter 2 . 1/29/2013
Im confused..r u still making chapters with this account?...i wud like for u to continue;)
icheeseflip13 chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
Please update this! I love these kinds of stories
Sapphirewaterfall chapter 2 . 1/5/2013
Can't wait for the next chapters!:)
colfetti chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
Is this going to be updated? Or is it abandoned? It's really good and has a lot of potential, so please, please update! Also, I really want to see Blaine's, Burt, Carole's, and 's reactions to the bullying that Kurt endured.