Reviews for In These Moments
ILiekFishes chapter 1 . 1/8/2018
They’re my favorite couple. Interested to see where you take this
zfj chapter 5 . 9/22/2017
What the heck. How did I miss this story after all these years reading Gohan Videl stories? It's fantastic! Too bad I'm sooo sleepy right now and will have to pick this one up in the morning. Can't wait to finish reading it!
Bob Roos chapter 15 . 9/3/2017
I like this story. The stuff that's from the original anime can get a bit boring because I already know exactly what's going to happen, but the additions are really interesting. I like the banter between Vegeta and Bulma, I like Goten's shenanigans, I like the christmas gifts. Not much a fan of Roshi's antics, but I guess that's part of his character. I don't like them in the original either, and I think it's just cringeworthy.

If you ever continue this story, maybe try to add a bit more conflict between Gohan and Videl, or some struggles or hurdles in their relationship, now it seems mostly fluff and everything going good. I'm interested in the villain that might be coming next, but sometimes I'm not sure what the focus is of the story. The fight with the villains, (as in, classic Dragon Ball Z), or more on the development of the relationship between Gohan and Videl. It can be both, but if you want to keep a part of the focus on the relationship there need to be some hurdles and struggles there to develop things and keep it interesting and engaging.

Overall, I like your writing style. It's engaging and fun. And if you go on with this story it'll all be original content.
Shirley chapter 5 . 8/29/2017
I love this chapter, it's amazing!. If your writing any other fan fiction please let me know. You rock!
lennywashere chapter 15 . 5/1/2017
this story is really nice
Chosen To Die chapter 2 . 11/22/2015
Almost three years... I hope you find time to write soon. It has been so long.
Captainawsome42 chapter 2 . 9/28/2015
Gg m8
Min's awesomeness chapter 15 . 7/30/2015
Well...I really hope that you continue this...It's been amazing so far... :)
Someone1991 chapter 13 . 4/8/2015
Gohan thinks that Videl can take on a non-powered 1st form Frieza?!
The same Frieza that 1-shoot Saiyan home planet?!

Sooo...Videl is stronger than Raditz, Nappa, Zarbon, Dodoria, Qui? Wut?!
Videl is stronger than the Ginyu force?! WUT?!

What were you dude smoking when you made Gohan say this?!

Videl CAN'T even defeat Master Roshi !
Videl and Hercule both get curb stomped by 23rd Budokai Goku.
Hell, Videl get's stomped by 22nd Budokai Goku, 22nd Budokai Tien and Tao Pai.

Sheesh...Videl on Frieza level...omg...what a bunch of BS.
You guys get so obsessed with DBZ, that you forget that even back in the early Dragonball, guys like Tao Pai, Kid Goku...etc were strong enough to move several tons of weight and fast enough to dodge and catch bullets. Tao Pai was able to throw a 70kg stone pillar over a distance of more than 1000 km.

Videl gets murdered by Tao Pai from Dragonball.
Runaway Roadkill chapter 13 . 3/10/2015
The fact that this is your first DBZ fanfic is terrifying, as this is perhaps one of the most well written, in character, well rounded Dragonball fics I've ever read.
I've spent over 10 years reading all manner of DBZ fic from here to AO3 and back and this one right here is easily in the top 3.
And it's not even my ship! (I've never really had an opinion on Gohan/Videl one way or the other but throughout the course of reading this I found I had grown rather fond of them.)

To be completely honest I'm here for Vegeta.
My favorite character in the whole world and the constant bane of all fanfiction.
What constitutes an in-character Vegeta?!
I've never really been able to put it into words as the bastard seemed to change with every saga but I can say with confidence that your Vegeta is the closest to canon and in-character that I've seen in a long time.
What struck me as perfect was the scene in one of the chapters where Vegeta stalked off down the corridor giving Gohan the middle finger as he went. I guffawed IRL as I remembered him doing the same thing to Gohan once on Namek in the show.
That's when I knew I would love this.

So I could waffle on forever but just wanted to let you know you are ridiculous,y talented and I will wait however long it takes to see some more of this Fic as it's truly something.
LightningFireZC chapter 15 . 1/11/2015
Great story i really enjoyed reading i hope you reply so we could chat but its ok if you dont anyway i was sad when i couldn't click next for another chapter but i hope you do my gohan fanfics like this
Penelope chapter 15 . 12/24/2014
Honestly highschool sounds like hell. I know you'll pull through though ;)
ndesi62 chapter 5 . 12/21/2014
So I just want to say, if I remember right that whole "bring a swimsuit" thing was supposedly because Gohan wanted to give her some sort of final exam in flying. How does swimming in a lake have anything to do with flying? I wish more of my teachers were like Gohan.
Bionic Slime chapter 15 . 7/5/2014
It took me a LOOOONG time to finish reading this story but I gotta say, this story is phenomenal! This is probably the greatest Gohan/Videl story I've read. You mix the perfect content of both original stories with them AND keeping in the show's main storyline. Your a master at describing the emotions and feelings between the two love birds and I especially adored that massage scene where Gohan purred and Videl found it to be adorable. Never apologize for romantic fluff, it's wonderful stuff and I couldn't get enough of it. I especially loved how you handled Gohan's shell shock like nightmares of combat, I always wondered if the Z fighters would ever experience stuff like that. Going to Videl at night was a truly touching scene for the characters and I loved your way in exploring Videl's growing emotions towards Gohan and opening up to him and vise verse.

I think you captured everyone's personality down to a tee. Vegeta and Bulma's banter with each other was hilarious and dead on, and that Christmas gift scene with Goku and Chichi; that was too sweet for words There's so many sweet romantic anime couples that I'd love to see you write about, you make romance flow so naturally and emotionally effective that I myself wish I could write romance that flawlessly. I don't know if this story is finished or you got more to go but if you do continue, I would LOVE to see you do their wedding. I've always wanted Gohan and Videl to have a sweet and wonderful wedding performed and you would definitely do it justice.

I only have 2 areas of slight criticism: 1 is the use of the in anime scenes like Gohan training with the Z sword or with Vegeta's brother Tarble coming. Sometimes I think you linger too long on scenes we have already scene before and I think it doesn't always require as long as an analysis as you give it. And 2, I felt Gohan getting mad at Roshi for hitting on Videl was a bit OOC. Gohan's known him all his life and would never threaten him or react that way, Videl could easily repel him physically and verbally. With the creeps at the carnival it made sense and worked perfectly, but with Roshi I just think Gohan wouldn't have done something like that. Just my 2 cents. LOVE this story, love love LOOOVE it and if this is all there is, bravo! If there's more, can't wait to read it
icecreamguy chapter 15 . 4/13/2014
So i just read the christmas chapter. I thought it was amazing! How often is this story updated?