Reviews for Dragons at Twilight
alc219 chapter 7 . 6/2/2014
Excellent story! I love how you've played with each character! x
alc219 chapter 2 . 6/2/2014
Ummm I did NOT see that comming... The Dragon is Edward? Thats really cool, I can't wait to read on! x
huntergatherer chapter 20 . 8/5/2013
Wow! I was so entranced by your story-it was amazing and different than anything I have ever read-full of adventures and beauty. Thanks so much for sharing it with me!
Raven Batchelder chapter 20 . 7/21/2013
Ahhh! You write so beautifully and so well! I love the world that you have created. Cannot wait to read your next installment :)
xXMoonlitSorrowsXx chapter 20 . 7/17/2013
This story was AMAZING! You took me into this new magical world that was so wonderful. Only a talented author has an ability to transport a reader into another world. I liked your unique way of the spelling and pronunciation of each name of Twilight characters. You know if you change the names, you'll have an amazing story to give to a publishing company. Continue in your work and God bless.
Alice Gone Madd chapter 10 . 3/25/2013
thats so sweet
DeeFC chapter 20 . 12/9/2012
I really enjoyed this story and look forward to the next part of the trilogy. The only critique I could give is that sometimes your mythology got a tiny bit confusing. Then again, I love Lord of the Rings without being able to follow every single storyline. You are far more creative than I could ever dream of being and told a wonderful story. Thanks so much!
ginkgo00 chapter 21 . 12/8/2012
yay!
story a day chapter 20 . 12/2/2012
Love this story, the start could have used more information. It was hard to get the just of it, but easy enough once you got towards to end of CH1. So glad there is a fantasy story out their that's not childishly written. Can't wait to read more!
Blue fantaisie chapter 20 . 11/28/2012
Of course your story is awesome from the way you played with the name to the plot, the only thing i would change is the numerous other stories told in this story. It cuts the action. But maybe other people like it, it's only my taste.
i hope the second story is started.
Blue fantaisie chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
Good beginning. Can't wait to read more.
BelMayer chapter 20 . 11/19/2012
I am always happy to find that someone had the guts and the imagination to write a good and new story using the Twilight essence, their love story.
I really like that you choose to write about Twilight but at the same it isn't Twilight, because it is a completely different story. Congratulations for the imagination.
I just want to say that in some parts you put too much information together, it was a bit confused.

I put a comment about your story in my blog: .pt/
jmeb chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
I love this story! I just discovered it and read it all in one setting. I can't wait to see what you have planned for Fae. Well done!
Edward's spouse chapter 20 . 11/18/2012
excellent story. are you going to do a sequel to let us know if the other dragons are able to return to their homelands safely?
sscaldwe chapter 20 . 11/17/2012
Sorry I haven't reviewed in weeks. I've been sick with pneumonia and had a relapse. This was such a wonderful story and I will definitely be watching for your next dragon story! Love all the details you use and twists/turns to the story lines. I was worried for a bit that Edward and Bella would be separated by the arranged marriage, but you were sly and scared her off. Brilliant! See you soon!