Reviews for In with the New
BrowsingAbout chapter 5 . 11/26/2014
Adorable. I know I'm two years late but I had to say it: simply adorable! Love them!
sneakykid chapter 5 . 11/8/2014
Yes! Well done! Very cute and playful.
sneakykid chapter 2 . 11/8/2014
Too cute! Very in character.
sneakykid chapter 1 . 11/8/2014
Lovely start!
Kathryn Hart chapter 5 . 11/8/2013
d'aww! ...this all is officially canon in my head now. so full of the squees! haha simply adorable! love her house the best, wish I had one like that! *sigh*
X Miyuki-chan X chapter 5 . 9/6/2013
So cute, I loved it! My favorite part was the broom cupboard scene and the Doctor's 'rude' line.
Thank you for the story!
Spunkalovely chapter 5 . 5/6/2013
I love the ending of this!
Hazelmist chapter 5 . 5/2/2013
Awww this is the first TenII fic I've read and I love it. I really enjoyed your writing and I loved your portrayal of the other Doctor and how he's adjusting to being human and being with Rose after all these years. I especially liked the first couple of chapters when they're inside the "cliff" and planting the tardis. Glad they won't have to wait too long to go off on another adventure.
Airlea chapter 5 . 4/24/2013
*dies from happiness* This story was truly beautiful. Thank you so much for your fantastic writing.
evi ive chapter 2 . 4/17/2013
He really is the Doctor! But this time around he isn't holding back his feelings.
evi ive chapter 1 . 4/17/2013
Yeah! They had the talk before really leaving the bay.
Salt Sauce Paans chapter 5 . 2/21/2013
Only one thing to say: I want more!
Michelle chapter 2 . 2/9/2013
I'm making this head canon. It makes me happy.
Rubbish Robot chapter 5 . 1/23/2013
there are lots of fics about what happened with Rose and the metacrisis but I think your story is, by far, the best, you manage to capture the characters so well I could almost see this happening like an episode, your writing is just fantastic, the dialogue between The doctor and Rose is amazing and that talk with Jackie was vey credible, you had me laughing.

The epilogue was very sweet, and just like it should be, The doctor, with Rose Tyler, in the TARDIS.

Hope you keep writing amazing stories :)
1337kitsune chapter 5 . 1/3/2013
Oh my god the cute... I am in love... This is... It's /fantastic/.
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »