Reviews for Alternate Timeline
Some random guy chapter 14 . 9/3
This Sasuke is best sasuke.
DalkonCledwin chapter 8 . 8/20
Fake snoring noises I am almost certain of this.

LOL, freaking Beast Bomb.
DalkonCledwin chapter 7 . 8/20
ROFLMAO the nickname Naruto gave Tsunade… given what her Summon actually is, that is actually accurate XD
DalkonCledwin chapter 5 . 8/19
The Therapy obviously didn’t help enough if he was still the emotional equivalent to a male version of Kanade Tachibana (at least her equivalent during the majority of her series).

And Gaara just figures that out without any problems? Yeah that figures.

I don’t recall Naruto actually going out of his way to actually tell anyone he is from an alternate timeline with the exception of the the Toads, Jiraiya and the Hokage. And the Toads believed him automatically.

LOL, so yet another world in which the Ninetails is a chick I see.

Is it proper to call it a Catfight when one of the girls is actually a Fox?

Wow… so all it took to get Ino to stop being a Fangirl was for Kurama to highlight the fact that Naruto is actually desirable? Now that is impressive.

Sound does have better Kunoichi than Sakura… but they are all probably going to end up with Naruto as well if what happened during the Chunin Exams is any indication.

You know, the Hokage never explicitly said “three” was the exact number of years that Naruto was going away, so how did Tayuya know that was the number of years?
DalkonCledwin chapter 2 . 8/18
Since when does decapitation require fire jutsu as opposed to a sword or knife?

LOL, heartbreaker to enemy kunoichi? I am taking bets that he manages to seduce all the enemy kunoichi in the lead up to the Chunin Exams.

Naruto’s bloodline actually makes sense given who his clan is, as opposed to those stories that give him some ridiculously over powered or hax bloodline (Chunin Exam Day I am looking at you).
DalkonCledwin chapter 1 . 8/17
LOL. So obviously whatever universe this Naruto is from had progressed far enough along to have been able to enter Tailed Beast Chakra Mode at the very least?

Greatest of the Biju short of the Ten-Tails, right?

Yes… the acting like idiots plan is the right way to go.

What kind of Shinobi wears that sort of outfit? “The Show-Off, Number One Unpredictable, Noisy Ninja” that’s who.

I take it back in his original reality Sakura and Ino weren’t fan girls the way they are here?

Except in this universe that reasoning (Jinchūriki by necessity become Ninja) may not necessarily apply.

ROFLMAO, five minutes of Tailed Beast Mode is probably more than enough to deal with just about any threat they could face up against short of the Paths of Pain or Orochimaru.
Kami No Fuin chapter 23 . 8/1
Bringing the world into peace one fuck at a time
NarutosBrat chapter 13 . 7/26
So, pretty much it'll take Kaguya to beat Naruto, but since he'd just seduce her, there's really no one in this world that could beat him?
Chrome Cheetah chapter 23 . 7/7
I think it would've been cool for Madara or even the Juubi/Kaguya to be powerful enough to actually pose a threat to Naruto, where he would have to actually get serious and fight for his life. Oh well.
leep23029 chapter 1 . 6/24
Hah alternate Naruto falls in to cannon Naruto time line. Well minus the illusion test thing and you get an almost perfect Kishimoto version.
NarutosBrat chapter 10 . 6/21
Somehow, I'm not surprised that Naruto banged Hana. It's such a cliche staple of Naruto harem/ladies man fics that Naruto bangs either Tsume or Hana, Kiba finds out, and Kiba has a hilariously over the top reaction. Not even surprised that Tsume knows and approves, and for some reason, I could even believe that she'd video tape it.
NarutosBrat chapter 9 . 6/21
Yeah, I hate it too, but the good thing about this being a parody fanfic, is that you can fourth wall in some real rap lessons for him, so that he can actually spit hot rhymes, and the rapping you hate can be his way of fucking with people because he knows it bothers them.
Why, oh why did you kill Haku?
Reain chapter 23 . 6/9
I literally can't breath well after reading this. Too funny dude, and actually really fucking creative!
DarkElucidator chapter 23 . 6/3