Reviews for Legs and Lechery: A Borgias Counseling Service
Leah Day chapter 3 . 1/18
This gave me the giggles! Thank you! More, please!
Marina Ka-Fai chapter 3 . 8/15/2013
I want more, this is amazing!
Moonphase chapter 3 . 11/3/2012
I kinda liked that scene when Juan was talking to his penis. I mean, they were old friends weren't they? He loved his dick more than anything or anyone else.

Oh Alfonse was amazing. I was so sad when he died that horrible death from that disturbing rectal-probe thing.

I think Savonarola was deep in the closet myself.
Moonphase chapter 2 . 11/3/2012
Micheletto's masochistic kink is pretty funny on here.
Painting Politics and Poland chapter 3 . 10/13/2012
I love this! Hurry up and update!
Bella chapter 3 . 8/9/2012
Write more of these funny things or I'll get Cesare to blow you up!
Bella chapter 2 . 8/9/2012
INSAINLY FUNNY KEEP ON WRITING
Bella chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
OMG I literally laughed through the whole thing. Amazing!
voodooqueen126 chapter 3 . 6/30/2012
I should just like to add that the Catholic encyclopedia is actually more positive about Rodrigo Borgia than it is Della Rovere...
AkiraSesshoumaruMalfoy chapter 3 . 6/27/2012
:3 I love this fic. Write moars. It's funny...there's an absence of funny around this fandom. You bring awesome funnies. :) thank you.
voodooqueen126 chapter 2 . 5/31/2012
lol.
CavalierQueen chapter 2 . 5/23/2012
Hilarious. Lol hilarious. complete foolishness, and I want the bad ass cardinal in leather for my self. So go eat cake.
Curiously Strong chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
Loved this. It's wholly out of character but a fun read. More!
prolific.hack chapter 1 . 5/5/2012
It was hillarious!

I love just everything, but the 'unicorn comment' made me almost choke, because that's exactly what my History professor says.

Also - Michealetto and Cesare are the best, but Guilia and her Leg are so absurd that I think I declare the tie between both couples.

I hope there would be more soon.
Queen of War chapter 2 . 5/4/2012
Miccy is totally the expert at torture. Cesare, you may be his dom but he's the one who knows how to make a man scream.

Erm, anyways...

So, you've got an amusing idea here. Lord knows these people need therapy and having Burchard provide it is a stroke of genius.

I think you could have a very funny fic if you gave each character an individual session with Burchard. Letting his wimpy personality bounce off some of the more devious characters would provide some good comedic moments and one-liners. You could also get in the 'reasons' that drove them to seek the help they so desperately need. For example, it could come out that Miccy wants a honeymoon, but Cesare keeps it putting off in favor of 'let's kidnap Lu's husband and not kill him. Seriously, who doesn't kill the people they kidnap? She even asked why we left him alive and I said, 'see, your sister knows whats up' and he repeated the line about some things shouldn't be easy. All I want is a weekend in a dungeon in Venice!'

Cesare, otoh, just wants non-crazy sex. 'I was okay with the whip, but then he brought in the eunuch and the candlestick and I'm not sure what to do with either of those.'

You could always go for couple's therapy. Rodrigo and Giulia would be hilarious. "You're kissed our daughter and Vittoria. We are beginning to wonder who else you have kissed.'

"It's only a matter of time before Vanozza and I..."

Doing this will give each character a chance to shine and explain the 'real' reasons behind their psychopathy.

Looking forward to more!