Reviews for Lost Souls
Rikki Writinglover chapter 4 . 12/11/2013
That was a amazing story. Beautifully written,and by a amazing I would love to see more from you.
sallydeathhands chapter 3 . 11/22/2013
Yeah, yours is different…but it's still good. In fact I kind of disliked the ending of 'Iron Man 3'. I thought that the arc reactor really was an essential part of what made Tony 'Iron Man'
So great fic…I had read it before, but had been too lazy to review. In fact, I think I've read all of your Avengers fics...and loved all of them. :) Especially the ones with gratuitous Tony whump. I can't wait to see more from you.
wildanimelover chapter 4 . 11/2/2013
Such a good story! I love the beginning twist to it! :D :D
sk chapter 4 . 8/21/2013
Great!
Tigress2929 chapter 4 . 7/18/2013
Loved this.
LaPirataAna chapter 4 . 6/14/2013
That was a fantastic ending, and I absolutely loved this story! :) I felt so worried for them when they faced the Mandarin alone, but I understood why they had to do it that way. At least they were able to defeat him, even if they couldn't give back as much torture as they had received. This story was wonderful, and you did an amazing job with writing it. :) Loved it!
LaPirataAna chapter 3 . 6/14/2013
I'm so glad they were able to talk again, at least a little bit. Clint will still randomly remember what he had done, and Tony will always remember that torture, but they'll be able to overcome this together now. And don't worry about the Mandarin being portrayed differently in the movie - I don't think many people were expecting that, hehe. This was super cool, and I hope they're able to hunt down that bastard! :D
LaPirataAna chapter 2 . 6/14/2013
Oh, gawd, my heart! My poor babies, you have to help each other heal! You are both strong, I know you can do this! :( I certainly wasn't expecting the drug that was featured in X-Men, but I have to say it is pretty cool how you incorporated it! :D But we still aren't close to WHO had given him the drug. Well, Clint seems to be remembering things, but I know Tony will eventually have to tell them what had happened. Another great chapter! :)
LaPirataAna chapter 1 . 6/14/2013
OH MY GOSH, THIS IS BRILLIANT! Good lord, I haven't been this hooked on a first chapter in a while! Great job, really! :D Well, when Tony reacted like that then I immediately had my suspicions, but I just couldn't figure out HOW it could have been Clint. Apparently Tony is convinced it was Clint, if that panic attack was anything to go by, but how could the people who had captured him have gotten Clint to harm his teammate? :( Again, fantastic job, I'm loving it so far! The suspense! ;D On to the next chapter! :)
Lastavica chapter 4 . 1/23/2013
oooh! I love that! Them just getting used to each other. Just being close by. That's awesome!

That whole thing with The Mandarin was cool!

I loved how Tony informed that no psych evals would happen. it wasn't a request. That was great.

That last flashback and it's placement! GOLD!

I loved this whole thing! My kind of story!

THANK YOU for writing! (super late! but none the less!)
Lastavica chapter 3 . 1/23/2013
OH! I'm gonna cry!
Poor Clint vomiting from horror and disgust!
And he's confiding in Phil and nearly crying! asldkfjhasdjkfh AAAH I cant!

This is so painful!

Clint getting more and more isolated and for obvious reasons... aaaagh!

I just love the whole team! I love them!

Bruce coming to talk to him was an wonderful scene! I loved everything about it!OH The flashback! CLINT! I'm so devastated for him. This is awful! And Tony! ANDdsflkjghadfgkjlhadfkgjhd
I'm exploding! Ah!

I looove this! but it hurts!

YEAH COULSON! Way to get it done!

Oh gosh these flashbacks are wrecking everybody! myself included.

That was so well done the way you led with the flashbacks up to the point where it bridges Tony and Clint and then that's where they finally can open the channel of communication. SOLID!

That image of Tony not being able to finish a sentence that held enormous weight for him. And him covering his face and trying not to cry despite the tears. Literally beautiful! You flippin' painted it!

And I loved Tony leaving the door to the lab open and retreating into, inviting Clint into the safe zone.

CHAPTER 4 here I come!
Guest chapter 2 . 1/23/2013
Wow! This is awesome! It's so intense! And so devastating! I CANT wait to slick for chapter 3!

Gosh! That's all Tony needs! Physical/mental trauma! and at the hands of a friend! I'm dying over here!

And Poor Clint!
Oh gosh!
I wish I could be coherent! but seriously! MY DANG HEART!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
First time reading this!

Woah, Tony's reaction. Really vivid and ow, my heart!

AH! I love your writing!

This is so cool/sad/can't wait to read on! ...
lifechiaroscuro chapter 4 . 10/15/2012