Reviews for Down, But Not Out
Bookdancer chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
Great job!
wildcookie13 chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
God, so many injuries! Great story, I liked how it switched between the characters at different times :)
animelover5000 chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
This was really good! Thank you so much for writing it and I so hope you write more Avengers stories, especially about Clint... ;)
Gage39 chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
I really liked this story. At the beginning you said that Clint remembered somethd about the thers had been captured. Care to explain? Oh and why is Clint so terrified of sleeping on his stomach? I can make a few guesses but would prefer your opinion. Thanks for writing and keep up the good work!
Nutella0Mutt chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
Awesome!
Darial Goldscythe Kuznetsova chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
*cuddles the bunch*
MegalegU chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
...and this is me, reading on...
Time and Fate chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
Love it!
Warrior Queen 21 chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
I couldn't help but laugh at the fact that Tony made Bruce hulk out...and for once he didn't mean too! Lol.

I honestly can't begin to describe that feeling of awesomenes I get when I see you have a new story...it's like my brain is saying "prepare for the epicness which is about to unfold"

Please...never stop writing
Isilarma chapter 1 . 5/5/2012
That was brilliant. You really captured Clint and Tony in their banter, and I loved the hospital scenes at the end. The fight scene was really well written too.
charliebrown1234 chapter 1 . 5/5/2012
I like this! Hope you'll pardon the shortness of the review, I'm working off an iPod. Liked the characterizations and the whump, so you should definitely write more like this. Keep writing!

charliebrown1234
Fyoex chapter 1 . 5/5/2012
Awesome! You and everyone else in the beta branch make amazing stories!
jolinar-rosha at livejournal chapter 1 . 5/4/2012
I really liked this, well-written action and banter both!
Gazlover12-Canada chapter 1 . 5/4/2012
Awww so cute!

It made me laugh!

Good job!
footshooter chapter 1 . 5/4/2012
This is brilliant. Really liked it!

36 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »