Reviews for Down, But Not Out
charliebrown1234 chapter 1 . 5/5/2012
I like this! Hope you'll pardon the shortness of the review, I'm working off an iPod. Liked the characterizations and the whump, so you should definitely write more like this. Keep writing!

~charliebrown1234
Fyoex chapter 1 . 5/5/2012
Awesome~~! You and everyone else in the beta branch make amazing stories!
jolinar-rosha at livejournal chapter 1 . 5/4/2012
I really liked this, well-written action and banter both!
Gazlover12-Canada chapter 1 . 5/4/2012
Awww so cute!

It made me laugh!

Good job!
footshooter chapter 1 . 5/4/2012
This is brilliant. Really liked it!

Mimi chapter 1 . 5/3/2012
Hey, that was really amazing :)
rivendellelve chapter 1 . 5/3/2012
Great story
SupernaturalGeek chapter 1 . 5/3/2012
That was delightfully entertaining and having seen the (absolutely brilliant) film last night I can honestly say everyone felt in character.

Despite the seriousness of their situation - and injuries - the customary humour and banter kept things from feeling too dark and I chuckled aloud more than once.

What I liked most was how they all kept pushing themselves beyond their limits whenever one of the others was in grave danger, it really showed their bond without being over the top.

I very much enjoyed this :)
homeric chapter 1 . 5/3/2012
Really enjoyed this! Loved the banter between Tony and Clint - you have a very good way of writing dynamic action scenes, something that is very hard to pull off.
oliviathelonelybear chapter 1 . 4/30/2012
ahhh those mud monsters - what clint and tony needed was for phil to show up and taze them all! i love the clint/tony whump pairing:)
Red Tigress chapter 1 . 4/30/2012
And this story shall forever be known as the one where I made V addicted to Tony-whump. Ugh...you already know I love the shit out of this fic. So many favorite things. Keep being awesome, you.
41 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3