Reviews for Songs of a Distant Life
You have no idea how excited I was to see another chapter posted to this fabulous story, and you did NOT disappoint!
Absolutely wonderful. I love how you are developing the characters and their relationships, and the way you portray the Eternian royals.
I loved the scene at the end with Adam and Teela, too. Out of practice or not, you put just the right amount of sensuality into it without making it vulgar or too explicit.
I am anxiously awaiting the next chapter!
JustLucky05 chapter 17 . 5/3
EXCELLENT! I loved it. Keep up the wonderful work.
YellowAngela chapter 17 . 5/3
Well, you certainly made up the time in length. I have to say it was very entertaining. I did enjoy the slice of life of each of our favorite old characters and some of the new. I feel like I should pay you for the privilege of reading this. It still, however, does not answer the questions left from last time so I hope you are not planning to update months from now.
AkyraSam chapter 16 . 2/27
Timothyblack0412 chapter 16 . 2/23
Excellent! Please post more soon!
AsalieDWrite chapter 9 . 1/30
This is my second 're thru and I just hard to review... Love this. Characters are perfect the plot is interesting and it is neither rushed nor slow. Even the PoV changes just work
Excellent writing.

Hoping Adora makes an appearance soon

Happy Writing
YellowAngela chapter 16 . 1/29
That was beautiful. I had hoped mother and child reunion would go well. I was glad that the Sorceress reacted so well to Teela's totems. And it was nice that mother and daughter had time to catch up.
On the other hand, how can you leave it at that moment! ... And then tell me that it will be awhile till the next update! That's just mean... OK, enough ranting. Update when you can and don't forget about this story... Oh, and good work so far.
JustLucky05 chapter 16 . 1/28
WOW that was amazing! I can't wait to see what else happens, that last part has let me up the wonderful work!
hooked chapter 15 . 1/28
Highest Bidder is one of my favorites :D

I like this chapter. Marlena is a hot mess LOL. Fun to see her not so "together" but struggling, especially after having to deal with all she's been through and now with the added uncertainty of she and Adam's former relationship being restored.
There are only a couple of stories on this site that I get excited enough about an update to stop what I'm doing and read it immediately, and this story is by far at the top of the list!
I'm so glad to see Queen Marlena up and getting back to herself again. At least, I hope she is!
As always, this chapter was worth waiting for! Please post more soon!
Great job! I want to see what happens between Sorceress and Teela.
YellowAngela chapter 15 . 1/26
Thank you for updating and addressing Marlena. I'm still skeptical about her reactions but for the sake of the story I will buy that the pressures of the past years has gotten to her. I like the use of Orko to help her come to her senses. Well written but I think there was some formatting errors. I look forward to seeing Teela and her mother.
JustLucky05 chapter 15 . 1/26
Nicely done! I really enjoyed that. I can't wait to see what happens between Teela and her mother. Keep up the wonderful work.
eldergrayskull chapter 14 . 1/17
Wow! Fantastic chapter!
Wow! Another fantastic chapter!
I LOVED this depiction of Cringer! So often authors write him as stupid, just because he's considered cowardly, but I always thought there was much more to the character than we saw and you captured that fabulously!
Please, please post more of this amazing story soon! The waiting is torture!
Great job!