Reviews for Songs of a Distant Life
Pazithia.Gallifreya chapter 8 . 6/11
I am detecting influences from Doctor Who here... Nimon... Fendahl... Nyssa! Seriously? What's next? A time travel device that is tall, blue and bigger on the inside?
YellowAngela chapter 22 . 5/18
What can I say? The story is still amazing. Your writing is still impeccable. And I will have to wait a while before the next update. Well, I've waited this long...
Thanks for updating. Glad to see your still continuing with the story. Loving the descriptions of palace life, well as slowly learning more about Adam and Teela's life in the other realm.

Really looking forward to see where this is going. Thanks again for sharing.
Donalbain chapter 22 . 5/12
Thanks for the creative story! I would love to see where you take this. The visitor in chapter 20 looked an awful lot like Queequeg in Moby Dick.
This chapter ROCKED!
You are truly evil for leaving us hanging, though! OMG!
It was a little confusing at first, but after reading it through twice, I totally understood what was happening, and this was just... AWESOME! On so many levels.
PLEASE post more soon! Don't leave us hanging! Battlestar Galactica and Kim Possible can wait~ WE CAN'T!
Thanks for sharing this. Really enjoyed it.
Excellent story please don't abandon it.
Guest chapter 17 . 5/5/2016
You have no idea how excited I was to see another chapter posted to this fabulous story, and you did NOT disappoint!
Absolutely wonderful. I love how you are developing the characters and their relationships, and the way you portray the Eternian royals.
I loved the scene at the end with Adam and Teela, too. Out of practice or not, you put just the right amount of sensuality into it without making it vulgar or too explicit.
I am anxiously awaiting the next chapter!
JustLucky05 chapter 17 . 5/3/2016
EXCELLENT! I loved it. Keep up the wonderful work.
YellowAngela chapter 17 . 5/3/2016
Well, you certainly made up the time in length. I have to say it was very entertaining. I did enjoy the slice of life of each of our favorite old characters and some of the new. I feel like I should pay you for the privilege of reading this. It still, however, does not answer the questions left from last time so I hope you are not planning to update months from now.
AkyraSam chapter 16 . 2/27/2016
Wow!
Timothyblack0412 chapter 16 . 2/23/2016
Excellent! Please post more soon!
AsalieDWrite chapter 9 . 1/30/2016
This is my second 're thru and I just hard to review... Love this. Characters are perfect the plot is interesting and it is neither rushed nor slow. Even the PoV changes just work
Excellent writing.

Hoping Adora makes an appearance soon

Happy Writing
Star
YellowAngela chapter 16 . 1/29/2016
That was beautiful. I had hoped mother and child reunion would go well. I was glad that the Sorceress reacted so well to Teela's totems. And it was nice that mother and daughter had time to catch up.
On the other hand, how can you leave it at that moment! ... And then tell me that it will be awhile till the next update! That's just mean... OK, enough ranting. Update when you can and don't forget about this story... Oh, and good work so far.
JustLucky05 chapter 16 . 1/28/2016
WOW that was amazing! I can't wait to see what else happens, that last part has let me up the wonderful work!
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »