Reviews for Songs of a Distant Life
teefana chapter 11 . 3/7
great job as always...waiting for updates...
JustLucky05 chapter 11 . 11/6/2013
That was absolutely fantastic! I loved the story and the direction you have taken it. You have obviously taken the time to develop both your plot and your characters. The plot was the first thing to draw me in, but your characterization of Adam, Teela, and their parents kept me there all the while wanting more! This is definitely one of the best written stories for the ‘He-Man’ category. I can’t wait to see what you do next, please don’t keep us waiting too long!
skyfreedon chapter 11 . 11/4/2013
Update soon please!
imhooked chapter 11 . 11/3/2013
Here is your kick...get to writing! Totally enjoying this story...would love to read more
Emilly chapter 11 . 11/3/2013
This story is amazing!
Winterhalt chapter 11 . 11/2/2013
O, my goodness.
this just keeps getting better and better.
So what happened to Adam and Teela's Child/ children?
o, you must post more asap. you simply must!
Thank you for a great update!
navywife chapter 11 . 11/2/2013
So... my best friend told me to check this story out and I am SO glad I did! You need to get back to writing and finish this immediately! I really am enthralled by this story. So Adam and Teela were on Etheria (Aetheria)? How did Adora and Hordak play into this, considering Adam knows nothing about his twin sister?
Obviously the Sorceress recognized something Teela said, too. Intriguing.
Well, don't keep us waiting!
hooked chapter 11 . 11/2/2013
Wow. All I can say about it. Thanks for returning and updating. Please continue! This is intriguing. Wow
Winterhalt chapter 6 . 9/28/2013
I am Loving this! Please, Please update soon!
lives2write chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
I know this story appears to be abandoned, but it is really good and I hope that you plan to continue (and finish!) it in the very near future. Thanks!
idstealer000 chapter 6 . 10/28/2012
I just found this story, this is a very good fic so far. I do hope you plan on finishing this, please don't leave us hanging with what is going on here.
imhooked chapter 6 . 10/16/2012
This story is really good. I hope you come back to finish
Evelyn CMB chapter 6 . 5/7/2012
Wow...just wow. You deserve a well-written, comprehensive review, but that's about all I can manage right now. That and a...PLEASE continue... :-)
alphalover chapter 6 . 5/5/2012
Wow. You deserve full and rich review for this brilliant and beautiful story. I will provide one soon. I am spellbound.
Morelie chapter 6 . 5/2/2012
Great story! I cannot wait to hear the details of where they were and why they're back. Please write again soon!