Reviews for The war is over and we are beginning
LizzJBeck chapter 1 . 11/30/2014
Can u post more Enobaria and Johanna stories?! 5/5
jennifergarnerfan chapter 1 . 3/9/2014
I've been looking all over for Johanna fics that fit her personality and attitude post mockingjay - yours fits perfectly. Thank you for sharing! Great work!
liberal4peace chapter 1 . 11/29/2013
I feel like they could be friends someday, because really, who else understands them?
Hannah the Scribe chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
Review:

This was /wonderful/. I love how you keep Johanna and Enobaria both so in-character and realistic. At first I wasn't so sure about the pairing, but you definitely pulled it off and made it work! This is one of the best post-Mockingjay fics I've read.

So, I really enjoyed this, and I recommended it at Nightlock Recs, here:

Lovely work. :)

-Lavender Flame
Rippl chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
That was awesome! Can you do another Johanna/Enobaria one?
srslyjulia chapter 1 . 5/3/2012
I've never seen this pairing before but I'm liking it. They definitely have interesting chemistry and I wish Enobaria was featured more in the books. I like how at the end they're not happy but kind of are. It's fitting.
katrinawritesstuff chapter 1 . 5/1/2012
Firstly, Enobaria forcing Johanna to overcome her water phobia is a brilliant idea. It's an uncomfortable topic-one person forcing another to look their phobia square in the eye and not giving them any choice in the matter-and one which provokes a lot of questions. Will doing this f**k the person up more, or finally free them? We don't usually associate one person depriving another of the right to choose with freedom, although it's an uncomfortable truth that in cases like these, that might actually be the case.

Secondly, I truly adore this pairing. :) I've been meaning to write one about them myself, but never seem to get round to it! Oh well. In time. :) Do write some more of these two yourself, though-you're very good.
Shannon chapter 1 . 5/1/2012
I didn't think I would, but I enjoyed this a lot :)