Reviews for Sending for Valdemar
pandorablueskies chapter 9 . 8/8/2015
Excellent and interesting story. I'd really like to know more about the Toronto connection. I hope you'll add more soon!
Demi Elliott chapter 1 . 3/8/2015
I've read all the chapters so far...(9) and think you've done quite well. Please if you can, would you continue?
Damedini chapter 3 . 2/16/2014
Hi! Clever idea and very engaging story. Please realize that auto correct is not reliable and is messing with you. It is screwing up your punctuation and changing your words.
Dwarrior chapter 1 . 1/26/2014
OMG Awesome, I really want to know what happens next. Please, please don't leave me hanging for long.
s chapter 9 . 10/7/2013
Oooh, good story! I devoured every word as fast as I could. Oh and the "knight in shining boxers" bit was hysterical. Oh and "I plead the 5th." yeah. will be back for more...
wendums chapter 9 . 10/5/2013
Getting good. Maybe our young heroine should practice her give a little. Good chapter
wendums chapter 8 . 9/29/2013
Please don't keep us waiting for more. This is a totally different type of fic
MCH chapter 8 . 9/29/2013
As usual Kagiso doesn't look fir trouble she just finds it. Plus she fetched herself well that different normally you fetch objects to yourself.

So what happened next?
kt1313 chapter 3 . 9/1/2013
well...it's an interesting idea. your spelling needs some work. and it's really, really offensive that you continually throw around "bipolar" (there's no hyphen if you spell it right) as an insult to people who are...well...not, actually. very offensive. it wouldn't actually be less offensive if they were. it is so offensive it completely ruins your story. wow. by the way, it's really rude to refer to people as retarded, too.
Snoozinghamster chapter 7 . 6/9/2013
Great chapter. Can't wait for the next
The Amendable Snow Freak chapter 5 . 5/25/2013
This is great! Please post soon I can't wait to find out what happens!
MCH chapter 5 . 5/24/2013
Oh wonderfully You can take a girl out of Canada but you can't take the Canada (or maybe it should be spunk) out of the girl. Kagiso never needs to look for trouble it will find her. For despite her saying at first she'll not be a Herald she has the heart of one like she help Christof in chapter 1 and now is about to go to a rescue to an unknow boy. That sounds like a herald to me.

Liked how you tell us about Kristov and his family, two good chapters.
JannaKalderash chapter 5 . 5/24/2013
This isn't going to end well, for anyone.

Lanya should tell the adults what's going on so that Kagiso can't cause all that much damage, and the bully in question can be punished.
The Amendable Snow Freak chapter 4 . 5/17/2013
Noooo not the cliffie! Please post soon, or suffer the wrath of a thousand energetic puppies! Ha! Thanks!
Specky Clarke chapter 4 . 1/28/2013