Reviews for Cineri Gloria Sera Est
kyos.minion chapter 12 . 7/29/2014
I would really like to read the uncensored. If that is okay.
Zydrate Infused Lies chapter 12 . 7/23/2014
Hey I just read this, and this is crazy, I quite enjoyed this so sequel maybe? Dx
XxDailyDreamxX chapter 9 . 6/26/2012
This story is absolutely brilliant. I really like the idea of this couple, and I didn't know anyone else shipped it! I would really be interested in the full version if you would please link me. 3

-XxDailyDreamxX
NightWorldFreak chapter 12 . 6/20/2012
I was wondering if i could read the unedited version please?
TASTE-THE-FRIGGIN-RAINBOW chapter 12 . 6/7/2012
What do you mean, censored?
poptard005 chapter 10 . 5/26/2012
I absolutely love this story! please update soon!
TheHoneyBadgerNight chapter 9 . 5/23/2012
You need to update now! aaaahhhh, i'm so excited for her to turn eighteen so I can get some Grilo! Please post the next chapter soon!
TheHoneyBadgerNight chapter 9 . 5/23/2012
TASTE-THE-FRIGGIN-RAINBOW chapter 9 . 5/21/2012
Yes, /please/ :p
Imaginary Dreams chapter 9 . 5/19/2012
Keep this up! It's amazing. The characters have a good depth to them without straying too far from their personalities.
chloe-eats-you chapter 9 . 5/19/2012
I noticed that you aren't getting many reviews, and I don't want you to give this one up! So another review to say that this chapter is great, albeit a bit small, keep it up :)
chloe-eats-you chapter 8 . 5/13/2012
Just a quick review to say that I'm loving the storyline! Keep updating please! :)
WheresUrMoose chapter 2 . 5/10/2012
Characters of Shilo and Graverobber are completely in character and I find Clare as being a good addition.

Ur writing is very good and certainly engaging.

The only reason I won't b following this story any longer is merely my disinterest in the plot. I'm a Luigi fangirl, and slight Pavi fangirl, so of the brothers arent likely to b in a story much, I generally don't stick with it.

Like i said though, ur writing is very good. Well done.