Reviews for Love Lost
Daveorn chapter 43 . 4/17
Its stories like this that make it worth slogging through all the poorly edited junk that regularly gets posted to this site, because it validates the effort I've expended in finding the true diamonds in the rough.

You actually use your god-given creative imagination with original characters, original setting, and a fascinating attempt at answering the question: "What if Pokemon were real?" Your answer is at times heart-warming and also horrifying because it demonstrates both the highs and lows of what human beings are capable of.

As an aside: for such a minor character Fiona encapsulates this answer very well. Captured as a non-sapient Feebas, forcibly evolved by a trainer whose is only interest is using her for his own ends (by putting her into League fights obviously), and the only individuals that express any empathy for her are the Rainer family and and her fellow Pokemon teammates. She could really use a hug and a happy ending, but I'm also cynical enough to know that life doesn't work that way :(
You should make audio recording of the story on YouTube
Sex scene?
that1gamer chapter 43 . 1/17
this was an awesome fanfic that managed to get me attached to the characters and had an amazing plot, although it did confuse me from time to time, keep up the great work and I would love a part two
Sequel please
Panic chapter 43 . 2/16/2016
Update what your doing man, this story is amazing! Tell us where your at with your projects in the reviews here. It will help your fans out quite a bit! You have crafted a great written story so far. Can't wait for part two!
FanOfFiction chapter 43 . 5/8/2015
Love all your stories cge0361, but I can't wait for the next chapter of Love Lost! Any readers know of a blog or something where the author of this awesome series posts updates on what he/she is working on?
Aninymouse3 chapter 1 . 2/20/2015
Hey cge. Last year I read all your stuff and posted reviews under "anonymouse," I believe. Came from /vp/. I don't go there anymore, but just thought I'd drop by to say a little something. No doubt you've seen the Pokken Tournament game by now. I gotta admit, as a Pokemon and Tekken fan, it got me excited. But when they revealed Gardevoir... your work was the first thing I thought of. Gardevoir, Lucario, Blaziken, Machamp (Machoke)... If they reveal Mismagius, Ampharos, or Milotic, heck, gang's all here. I know Pokken doesn't have much of anything to do with your stories, but the thought of a semi-realistic fight between your characters in HD makes me smile. If the game ever comes to America, I hope they put in an option for a blue Gardevoir. I'd rock that in honor of your stories. Hope you're doing well in life. Thanks for all the touching, provacative, and imaginative stories you've crafted.
Espada-001 chapter 10 . 1/20/2015
So all of the common have the capability to speak English in this series?
anonymous chapter 43 . 9/26/2014
Amazing story so far, cant wait for the next part!
marduk280 chapter 43 . 9/9/2014
Great story even if it was a tad bit confusing at times. I can't wait to see what comes next.
Draconiou5 chapter 32 . 8/29/2014
I've been wondering, is that language the Gardevoir speaks Esperanto? If so, that's genius.
Draconiou5 chapter 6 . 8/27/2014
I never thought that this fan fiction would show me just how dirty my mind is. I read, "Grace woke up to the racket of Joe's unfocused thoughts and kissed him on his cheek while he watched his cock spasm.", and immediately thought of the *other* cock that might be spasming given what had happened in the previous paragraph. Then I realized you were talking about the cock muttering something about ninjas.
Draconiou5 chapter 1 . 8/27/2014
I've been really impressed with this fan fiction. The writing is great, and the concept is spot on. I love that you've taken something as distant as Pokémon and brought it closer to real life. Such concepts as how spent Pokéballs are recycled and the Trainer Device are ingenious realizations of in-game mechanics, while real world elements such as school, home life, and even politics and crime bring us right back down to earth and help us to realize that these guys are people, living their lives with these wondrous creatures. Not to mention the feels you get seeing all the interaction among humans and human-like Pokémon. You've gained my attention sir, and I doubt you'll be losing it any time soon. Now, if you'll all excuse me, I need to go binge.
Luckcu13 chapter 28 . 8/22/2014
Hey Guest, can you tell me or PM me the other site?