Reviews for Love Lost
FanOfFiction chapter 43 . 5/8
Love all your stories cge0361, but I can't wait for the next chapter of Love Lost! Any readers know of a blog or something where the author of this awesome series posts updates on what he/she is working on?
Aninymouse3 chapter 1 . 2/20
Hey cge. Last year I read all your stuff and posted reviews under "anonymouse," I believe. Came from /vp/. I don't go there anymore, but just thought I'd drop by to say a little something. No doubt you've seen the Pokken Tournament game by now. I gotta admit, as a Pokemon and Tekken fan, it got me excited. But when they revealed Gardevoir... your work was the first thing I thought of. Gardevoir, Lucario, Blaziken, Machamp (Machoke)... If they reveal Mismagius, Ampharos, or Milotic, heck, gang's all here. I know Pokken doesn't have much of anything to do with your stories, but the thought of a semi-realistic fight between your characters in HD makes me smile. If the game ever comes to America, I hope they put in an option for a blue Gardevoir. I'd rock that in honor of your stories. Hope you're doing well in life. Thanks for all the touching, provacative, and imaginative stories you've crafted.
Caleb Hastings chapter 10 . 1/20
So all of the common have the capability to speak English in this series?
anonymous chapter 43 . 9/26/2014
Amazing story so far, cant wait for the next part!
marduk280 chapter 43 . 9/9/2014
Great story even if it was a tad bit confusing at times. I can't wait to see what comes next.
Draconiou5 chapter 32 . 8/29/2014
I've been wondering, is that language the Gardevoir speaks Esperanto? If so, that's genius.
Draconiou5 chapter 6 . 8/27/2014
I never thought that this fan fiction would show me just how dirty my mind is. I read, "Grace woke up to the racket of Joe's unfocused thoughts and kissed him on his cheek while he watched his cock spasm.", and immediately thought of the *other* cock that might be spasming given what had happened in the previous paragraph. Then I realized you were talking about the cock muttering something about ninjas.
Draconiou5 chapter 1 . 8/27/2014
I've been really impressed with this fan fiction. The writing is great, and the concept is spot on. I love that you've taken something as distant as Pokémon and brought it closer to real life. Such concepts as how spent Pokéballs are recycled and the Trainer Device are ingenious realizations of in-game mechanics, while real world elements such as school, home life, and even politics and crime bring us right back down to earth and help us to realize that these guys are people, living their lives with these wondrous creatures. Not to mention the feels you get seeing all the interaction among humans and human-like Pokémon. You've gained my attention sir, and I doubt you'll be losing it any time soon. Now, if you'll all excuse me, I need to go binge.
Luckcu13 chapter 28 . 8/22/2014
Hey Guest, can you tell me or PM me the other site?
FanOfFiction chapter 42 . 8/21/2014
Wow, I come back to this story every month or so to read the updates, and I have to say that this was one of the single best hour of reading I've done in a long time. I just read the new Absences chapters and so many things seem to be coming to a head! I can't wait for new chapters to come out! Also congrats Cge0361 on your constant work to improve your writing style!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/20/2014
Look, for all readers, this story is being posted originally on a different site. Its at , and the chapters are being posted there, though I'm not sure if its there or here first.
Guest chapter 41 . 8/17/2014
"Get out there and blaze kick something."
I need to get that on a shirt.
Carl chapter 40 . 7/30/2014
Good thing the Ariados is feeling pretty now, And like all the chapters Bravo on this masterpiece so far
Guest chapter 40 . 7/20/2014
I like the "that explains everything part" couse it doesnt explain anything for me. This story is very good but sometimes very confusing
that guy chapter 40 . 7/14/2014
wow.. just.. wow.. This fan-fic is by far the best I've read so far! It's got a very complex story line and I think I'll have to read it a second time to make sure I didn't miss any details. One question I have though is from chapter 39: When in the story did Carlos drop off his dogs at the daycare, and what's with the vulpix? Maybe I missed a paragraph or two? and what was the thing with the tranquilizer darts and some kind of fight he broke up?