Reviews for Winning Her Heart
sad sabrin chapter 52 . 4/7
No very nice story
Thanks
touls.h chapter 52 . 3/30
Loved it! Loved it! LOVED IT!
alexlc chapter 51 . 3/27
Loved it, loved it, LOVED IT!
(sometimes one exclamation point isn't enough. ;) ) Awesome story!
I stayed up way too late reading. Can't wait to read more of your stories. :)
annabethgirl1 chapter 51 . 3/20
What the heck happened to Mia? Oh love your stories! I've spent most of my spring break reading them and their AWESOME!
You're such a skilled and talented story teller. Thank you for posting yr stories esp of my fav couple! I've been enjoying reading yr works savouring them one by one. Will be real sad when i run out of things/yr works to read *gaasp*
Kiwiana chapter 51 . 12/2/2014
Fantastic. Brilliant. Wonderful. Beautiful. Seriously, you are one awesome author and I am SO happy that you post your stories. This Story made all my emotions come out, even the not so kind ones -.- haha Well, it just shows that you know how to keep your fans on the edge! Love the ending and everything else that happened from chapter one. Job well done on another amazing story!
Kiwiana chapter 45 . 12/2/2014
Ok, i was totally pissed from the last chapter but what you did with the letters, with the whole Turkish and Russian writing is straight brilliant, I swear you are talented!
Kiwiana chapter 40 . 12/2/2014
Why? Omg, this chapter is so sad :(
Kiwiana chapter 30 . 12/2/2014
LOVE THIS CHAPTER! You surely know how to portrait Rose's jealousy issues and she definitely has power!
Kiwiana chapter 26 . 12/1/2014
Oh he is definitely in trouble! I hope Olena gives him a big ass whooping haha
Kiwiana chapter 24 . 12/1/2014
Oh boy, he's going to need all the luck in the world, planet or even the whole universe haha Hmm, i seriously didnt picture a fake engagement. Nice one author!
Kiwiana chapter 22 . 12/1/2014
Dammiit, i guess this is where it all goes to the gutters? :( Grr, please tell me you made up a happy ending for them (yes im such a sucker for happy endings lol)
Kiwiana chapter 13 . 12/1/2014
Go Sid! It's going to be a fricken disaster when things are out in the open. So not looking forward to 'that' chapter when it comes :(
Kiwiana chapter 8 . 12/1/2014
Oh he is totally in love with her, even before he met here face to face but i aint too sure about what Christain suggested,i I reckon Dimitri should come clean. Waah! I feel a bit scared for Dimitri and Rose. By the way, I love how you put a replica of her bedroom at the museum, that was a brilliant idea!
Kiwiana chapter 7 . 12/1/2014
The bet? They're all going to fall for the girls, i can so see it...Ok, back to reading :)
3,090 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »