Reviews for Winning Her Heart
vballgurl chapter 8 . 1/30
You must visit the Musee D'Orsay if you haven't already. The fifth floor gallery is breathtaking (assuming you're a Degas or Monet fan). I was literally speechless and loved it so much I made my husband go back a second time before we left Paris. :)
vballgurl chapter 2 . 1/30
I've read a few of your stories recently (silently... sorry, I know that can be annoying) but I had to jump in with this one being set in Chicago. I grew up in Rockford and consider Chicago home in many ways. I know how fun it is to write about a familiar area (I'm doing that with my current rewrite over on FictionPress) and am mostly excited to see how you exhibit the Windy City in all her glory for this one. :)

- K
Harley Quinn chapter 53 . 11/11/2016
Hello I just noticed that you have not updated and I was curious if you were still writing this story or if you forgot about it or what so please let me know!
corinli chapter 24 . 10/23/2016
"Hates him with the fire of a thousand suns. That's a direct quote." An excellent reference! And perfectly suited for a "Taming of the Shrew" -variety fic. Very nice. :-)
yolomoi chapter 53 . 10/7/2016
THIS WAS AMAZING! I read this whole story in the span of two days and it is one of the best FanFiction's I have EVER read! Your writing flowed so smoothly and I couldn't help but become so entranced by your spectacular work. While reading I couldn't help but cry and scream, laugh and just become a pile of uncontrollable feels! I now know what fanfiction I will be rereading in the not so far away future. Thank you for taking you time to write such a moving RosexDimirti story that surpasses the rest. 3
Erza Scarlett chapter 51 . 9/26/2016
This story was quite amazing. But why wasn't Leyla crowned?
Dina Orban chapter 51 . 9/25/2015
I know... the story is complete. But it was so amazing that I just had to write at least 1 review.I enjoyed this so 's one of the best VA fanfics.
You are trully talented,so now I'm going to search new stories you wrote...
Cheers!
Destravis chapter 14 . 8/22/2015
Awesome story
michelle1341 chapter 51 . 8/11/2015
absolutely wonderful ending
VioletQueenMarie chapter 1 . 8/8/2015
I loved this story! It was brilliantly plotted, interesting, and written well. I enjoyed reading it from the beginning to the end:)
Belikov chapter 1 . 7/12/2015
Love your story
Guest chapter 1 . 7/11/2015
One of the stories that actually move me, made me cry and smile and laugh, u are an amazing author, plz don't stop writing ur stories help me get throu so many boring days, ur story made me feel so many emotions and that's what happens when ur such a good author I wish u good luck
Guest chapter 51 . 6/16/2015
Omggggg i love this story! I just read it three days ago and i am so happy with the ending.. your story is the best! It has ups and downs that made this story interesting :D
Guest chapter 25 . 6/8/2015
She has every right to not forgive him. But he really does love her
Guest chapter 17 . 6/7/2015
No. You are a prince. She is a princess. You can not ask her to marry you at a basketball game. It has to be classy for the public
3,107 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »