Reviews for Moonbeam Music
Ship's Sails chapter 1 . 7/3/2014
This was so cute! I love the idea of Finnick teaching Annie how to dance, and I like that you worked it into the timeline of a Victory Tour. You also did a really great job of pulling off the first person point of view, really capturing Annie's thoughts and emotions well. One question: how does Finnick know that Annie has never learned to dance? The wording of one sentence, "By the time I've got the spin perfect" seems a little odd. Maybe 'I've perfected the spin' or 'I've gotten the spin perfected' would work better? Anyway, this was a really adorable missing scene and a lot of fun to read. Great job!
Estoma chapter 1 . 11/5/2013
Well gosh, who doesn't love a bit of Odesta fluff, hmmm? I sure do!

It's nice to read something about Finnick and Annie being happy. So much of what is written for them is tragic. I am guilty of that myself. Ooops.

Your descriptions are lovely. The way the moon shines on any reflective surfaces, the way Finnick's voice sounds to Annie. All just lovely indeed. Showing the ocean through the window was a nice touch to show us where your characters are; close to the beach.

[Finnick pulls away far to soon] 'too'

A gorgeous little oneshot, well done.

Cheers.
HarryPotterLover17 chapter 1 . 5/1/2012
Love it! Cute. Not much about Annie and Finnick. Sweet fluff.
Rachello chapter 1 . 5/1/2012
omg omg omg brilliant G-G! btw its rachel! amazing. how do you write so well! i know where you get the ides though! during you dream mode in math class!
FFcrazy15 chapter 1 . 4/30/2012
I'm guessing the 'fast music' it was referring to was celtic? Good job; this was beautiful!