Reviews for A New Reality
WhackedB chapter 50 . 2/1/2014
Twists and turns, in the end I almost felt the paranoia. Who is real, who is a tool? It is hard and horrible and twisted. Great job. I should have reviewed more, but I was too busy tearing through your fic (when I really, really needed to be working... Augh!). Thanks.
MockingJayFlyingFree chapter 5 . 7/11/2013
Great chapter! Loved the "he was trying to kill me so I kissed him" part. LOL
MockingJayFlyingFree chapter 3 . 7/11/2013
Love the conversation between Katniss and Peeta in this chapter, I think your take on it is very good and very interesting.
mbogue99 chapter 47 . 6/6/2013
Omg please post again soon!
Zoe chapter 47 . 6/6/2013
What!

I've always felt this story had a bit of a conspiracy theroy to it & this chapter just increased it! Poor Johanna :( loving the story like always!
Zoe chapter 46 . 6/3/2013
I haven't been commenting like I should on this awesome story. I like how you pulled Tansy into the story and had her explain her 'lying' to her. Maybe it was just me but I think it was important for Peeta to hear WHY Katniss might lie to someone. That it wouldn't be out of spite necessarily, but for something bigger.
mbogue99 chapter 46 . 6/2/2013
Wow I didn't expect him to say he shouldn't have pulled away!
Zoe chapter 45 . 4/29/2013
Nice chapter update like always. You made Haymitch appear very sexy...something I actually always kinda like LOL I have a soft spot for Haymitch and always see him as the quinentenclent anit hero.
mbogue99 chapter 45 . 4/28/2013
Hmm interesting that he didn't stop the kiss.
Guest chapter 44 . 4/9/2013
Katniss' grandparents owned the apothecary. Madge's grandparents owned the sweet shop.
mbogue99 chapter 43 . 4/5/2013
I swear your story is making me hate Peeta lol
Zoe chapter 43 . 3/30/2013
I'm not logged in but wanted to leave a quick review that I am totally still loving this story and can't wait to see how all the twist and turns come around! Loved to see Haymitch make an appearance :)
mbogue99 chapter 42 . 3/10/2013
Wow out of everyone Katniss is the least screwed up one.
mbogue99 chapter 41 . 2/28/2013
Wow I'm so pissed at Peeta he doesn't bother contacting her and acts like she's trash now that he has Johanna. I hope she gets out of that situation soon!
mbogue99 chapter 40 . 2/26/2013
What in the world I thought he was in D12 with Johanna and Haymitch?